Roswell

Show Reviews (187)

Great

Maria's Narratives - SPOILER ALERT

By theocdon, Jan 15, 2014

I just re-watched the entire seasons with somebody who miss it during its original airing. During some scenes, Maria is talking to the TV camera in the class room. Who is she talking to? She's talking about the aliens, so I thought it was a counselor. In the season 3 finale, they all agreed to go their separate ways, yet they all left together in the van. Did I miss something. Did they agree to stick together after graduation?

Guilty pleasure

By katelynsunday, Dec 10, 2013

I loved this show so much, it was on terrible times in Australia, so I would have to sneak out of bed in the middle of the night to watch (got me into a bit of trouble too!) was just wonderful.

Forever Fan

By BevaB4, Jun 02, 2013

I watched Roswell when it first came out and was addicted to it. It came to an end far too soon and I was absolutely crushed. I have seen the Roswell actors in various movies and tv shows since but will remember them as Roswell teens. I have just purchased the series so I can watch them a multitude of times as I do my Land of the Giants.

new show

By robertlowery5, May 24, 2013

we need some new shows do a reuion show and tv episodes of roswell please thanks

How did I miss it!

By teamgrt, Apr 15, 2013

I found this show on Netflix, I Love It. I was in college when this show was running. I have no clue why I never watched it. I sure hate it's been gone 13 years now. I have watched them over and over. I really wish Liz and Max had another movie or something together.

They are among us

By kaylala_land, Apr 15, 2013

ADDICTIVE AND GREAT

Netflix + Roswell = Bliss!

By StJamesBlonde, Jan 03, 2013

I just discovered Roswell on Netflix. I am grateful to take the risk and watch this TV show. I got hooked immediately!! I'm just sad the series has been done over 10 years ago. I agree with everyone that wants a reunion show/special/movie. That would be awesome!

The Whole ROSWELL programe

By jacksriley3, Dec 29, 2012

roswell has changed my life it is the greatest programe i have ever seen thank you actors directors producers editors thank you evryone to do with roswell

Reunion: Movie

By caleb2389, Feb 03, 2012

watched this show when it aired own the series love watching it every once in a while i think it would be awesome for them to do a 10 or 15 year reunion movie where it shows whats happened over the past time maybe even an end of the hunting.......or an invasion??

Load More Reviews