Roswell

Show Reviews (187)

Great

Maria's Narratives - SPOILER ALERT

By theocdon, Jan 15, 2014

I just re-watched the entire seasons with somebody who miss it during its original airing. During some scenes, Maria is talking to the TV camera in the class room. Who is she talking to? She's talking about the aliens, so I thought it was a counselor. In the season 3 finale, they all agreed to go their separate ways, yet they all left together in the van. Did I miss something. Did they agree to stick together after graduation?

Guilty pleasure

By katelynsunday, Dec 10, 2013

I loved this show so much, it was on terrible times in Australia, so I would have to sneak out of bed in the middle of the night to watch (got me into a bit of trouble too!) was just wonderful.

Forever Fan

By BevaB4, Jun 02, 2013

I watched Roswell when it first came out and was addicted to it. It came to an end far too soon and I was absolutely crushed. I have seen the Roswell actors in various movies and tv shows since but will remember them as Roswell teens. I have just purchased the series so I can watch them a multitude of times as I do my Land of the Giants.

new show

By robertlowery5, May 24, 2013

we need some new shows do a reuion show and tv episodes of roswell please thanks

How did I miss it!

By teamgrt, Apr 15, 2013

I found this show on Netflix, I Love It. I was in college when this show was running. I have no clue why I never watched it. I sure hate it's been gone 13 years now. I have watched them over and over. I really wish Liz and Max had another movie or something together.

They are among us

By kaylala_land, Apr 15, 2013

ADDICTIVE AND GREAT

The Whole ROSWELL programe

By jacksriley3, Dec 29, 2012

roswell has changed my life it is the greatest programe i have ever seen thank you actors directors producers editors thank you evryone to do with roswell

Reunion: Movie

By caleb2389, Feb 03, 2012

watched this show when it aired own the series love watching it every once in a while i think it would be awesome for them to do a 10 or 15 year reunion movie where it shows whats happened over the past time maybe even an end of the hunting.......or an invasion??

Currently watching this. The pilot was great, so I can see why they turned it into a real show, but I'm only a few episodes in and the writers are pretty heavy handed.

By LucasRayala, Nov 12, 2011

They're struggling to connect simple events, backtracking on plot decisions they were hinting at earlier. A suspicious substitute teacher turns into a... guidance counselor? Many smaller events like this hint at writers flailing around without a plan of action.

Also, it's shockingly slow. I was hoping that it would get better, but other reviewers are saying that this is just going to spin wildly out of control, and I'm not surprised. Seems like a precursor to The Vampire Diaries, which took the same general themes (vampires=aliens, teen drama) but pulled them into exciting, gripping story lines. Frankly, I feel like I'm waiting for the story to ignite, but I have a feeling it's going to resolve in a drawn out chase scene where the characters are running so they won't get caught in the massive plot holes that are always half-a-step behind them.

I'm a master at suspending disbelief, but Roswell is crashing, and I'm going to have to bail.moreless

Load More Reviews