Save Me

Show Reviews (12)

Great

I love the show

By alanmoore7393, Jul 05, 2013

People not knowing what is conservative may think this is a conservative show as it deals with a prophet of God. That would be about the only conservative aspect of the show. Almost forgot there is one neighbor which is religious. They have one neighbor that is retired and does represent the old non-politically correct, think a female Archie Bunker. The rest of the family and neighbors I would so far classify as being somewhere between the middle and far left both politically and socially.moreless

Such a brave theme - refreshingly cute show!

By anjusabu, Jun 22, 2013

This is such a fun show! I've enjoyed the episodes so far. Has it really ended? by why? why renew glee and such but end stuff like this?? I won't be surprised if they cancelled "The Goodwin games" too, seeing that it talks about the importance of family and all.

Sometimes, we all need a little saving

By yamachamama, Jun 07, 2013

Over the top, ridiculous show that I am really enjoying.

The first comedy I've watched in years and its funny.

Anne Heche is perfect for this show.

Who better to play a hot, crazy prophet than a hot, crazy woman!

I think this show is written by hipster Christians because the show definitely is conservative, but they do a great job of sneaking in their message.

Save Me

By Jammaw, Jun 07, 2013

I loved it!! It's quirky and different! The cast works well together. I love her interactions with friends and family--especially Maggie (Joy Osmanski)

Refreshing

By lfellix, Jun 04, 2013

Really hilarious situations. Anne Heche is perfect as a "prophet" and as good as ever. Love this comedy!

I really liked it!

By AuraLyris1, Jun 01, 2013

A great idea and the timing of the jokes are great. If you're christian it'll make more sense, but's not mandatory. I really loved it!

Nice show, refreshing change of pace

By plasmarulz, Jun 01, 2013

Like what I've seen in 4 eps. so far. Nice, positive vibe that is refreshing from the standard insult, put-downs that is so prevalent on many others.

If you read your bible this show will really make you laugh!

By BillJol, May 31, 2013

At first i was put off by her calling God "he/she" all the time. But the show is quite funny when they misquote almost every story in the bible. It tries too hard to be more inclusive of beliefs that aren't biblical, but often these circumstances come with hilarious

Amazing

By Oenc, May 27, 2013

I was skeptical about the premise but Anne Heche did a find job. Really cute and can't wait to see more. I don't know how long they can keep this going though before it gets tired?

Load More Reviews