Watch the First Official Teaser for Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie (VIDEO)

By LizRaftery

Aug 18, 2014

It's finally here: Lifetime has released the first official teaser for its upcoming Saved by the Bell exposé, The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story.

Based on the 2009 tell-all memoir Behind the Bell by Dustin Diamond, who played Screech on the beloved teen show, the movie promises to reveal the behind-the-scenes antics, both good and bad, of Diamond and his fellow cast members Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mario Lopez, Elizabeth Berkley, Tiffani Thiessen (known back then as Tiffani Amber Thiessen), and Lark Voorhies. 

The clip, which adds to the first-look footage released earlier this month, even features a cameo from the legendary Zack Morris phone. Take a look:

The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story premieres Monday, September 1 at 9pm on Lifetime.

• Comments (8)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • 377221 Aug 21, 2014

Apparently the acrimony between the cast during the filming of this thing has inspired another upcoming TV movie, The Authorized Saved by the Bell Story Story.

• _Kevin_K_ Aug 19, 2014

That looks absolutely horrifying, and I will watch it.

• Raccoon1459 Aug 19, 2014

The original Zack Morris has gotta be laughing at his clone right now.

• marcusj1973 Aug 19, 2014

Move over Sharknado...you've got company

• mrjimmyjames Aug 19, 2014

Well at least it's not about incest (as Lifetime has been recently).

• torque_smacky Aug 18, 2014

Just tell if there's any scene where the girls pop out of a granola bar, like this:
    http://www.comics.org/issue/249227/cover/4/

• KevinG87 Aug 18, 2014

no?

• Thanatos360 Aug 18, 2014

Just kill me now. That looks horrible. Of course I don't know why I'd expect anything else from Lifetime.