Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!

Show Reviews (88)

Great

to get this show in india again

By rjtkumar2, Jul 05, 2014

i want back this show on-air in India once again...

To Get Over Its Cheesiness?

By anastasia1243, Feb 08, 2014

Few ep (09)

Great Cartoon

By Spiderman72995, May 08, 2013

I remembered that show as a kid. It's one of my all-time favorites. Scooby-Doo and the gang solve mysteries.

CLASSIC!

By Lyoko88, Mar 18, 2013

CLASSIC JUST CLASSIC!

A super Nostalgia classic that I will never forget.

By HotWheelsdude, Jan 20, 2013

The only issues that need to be worked on is. 1 The errors. I feel like there's always going to be a mistake in each episode. 2 The Unsolved Mysteries. I would agree with everything that the Scooby Doo case files has to report on. This show is a memory that will last forever. 96/100 Awesome.

One Of Hanna-Barbera Great!

By TomAmos, Jan 12, 2013

Ahh.. Scooby Doo Where Are You! While Writing This I Am Watching My Scooby Doo DVD's. Some Of Great Episodes Are What A Night For A Knight, Decoy For A Dognapper, Foul Play In Funland, Scooby-Doo And A Mummy, Go Away Ghost Ship And Jeepers, It's The Creeper. What The Plot Well Everyone Know The Plot. For Kids 70's And 90's A Giant Nostalgia Trip 10/10.

Nostalgia Galore!

By gigotchop, Sep 18, 2012

This was by far my favourite show when I was growing up and it's still a lot of fun to go back occasionally and watch a few of the episodes (even though I have seen all 25 about a million times). There is no episodes I dislike although some are weaker than others, they all follow similar patterns starting with them finding out about the mystery, then interviewing any suspects and looking for clues, then getting chased by the ghost/ monster and finally setting some sort of trap which always captures the ghost in some way and then ends with the reveal of the villian and his ploy. Every episode in both series are a lot of fun and I enjoy re-watching everyone because even though they are all very similar in format, each episode has a variety of differences and certain things stand out from each one. All in All terrific Series of Scooby's 10/10 :D

- EPISODES BEST TO WORST -

1. A Night of Fright is no Delight

2. Don't Fool with a Phantom

3. Foul Play in Funland

4. Scooby's Night with a Frozen Fright

5. Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Werewolf?

6. Mine Your Own Business

7. A Tiki Scare is No Fair

8. Go Away Ghost Ship

9. The Haunted House Hang-Up

10. Hassle in the Castle

11. Jeepers iit's the Creeper

12. Which Witch is Which?

13. A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts

19. Bedlam in the Bigtop

20. Never Ape an Ape Man

21. The Backstage Rage

22. Scooby Doo and a Mummy Too

23. What the Hex Going On?

24. What a Night for a Knight

25. Decoy for a Dognapper

- ALL EPISODES A GREAT THOUGH -

moreless

Good show

By TotaldramaROTI, Sep 09, 2012

Overused plots but shaggy and scooby are the light of the show with good jokes

Classic Cartoon

By BarbaraSchlei, May 18, 2012

This is One of the best shows ever.

Load More Reviews