Scooby-Doo

Good
7.8

This show is too scary

By CristinaMccan, Apr 28, 2012

I dont mind watching this once in a while but it is extremely scary!

Am I the only one on earth who hates this show?

By scottjoc, May 19, 2011

It would appear so yes but i\'ll tell you why, this show is repetative, almost every episode is exactly the same, I will explain:

First off it starts with them going some place and for whatever reason theres a \"mystery\", shaggy and scooby get scared.

Second off they start to do the dumbest thing ever, they split up - I\'ll act it out myself \"Shaggy and scobby go that way, me and the drop dead gorgeous chick here will go this way but don\'t count on seeing us for a while\". The gang set up a trap for the ghost (its almost always a ghost).

Thirdly, the ghost chases shaggy and scooby, theres usually a montage of some kind and then scooby sets off the trap... and still somehow manages to catch the bad guys.

Then they reveal the identity of the guy/gal behind it and explain how they caught them... \"Well basically it was the first person we spoke to and he wanted the land\" is the gist of it.

Sure, its fine when you see it once but when you look at an entire series which all episodes are identical it really puts you off it.moreless

Scooby doobie doo, what have they done to you.

By tjtalman, Aug 04, 2010

I love this show, for a show that is 30 years old it is still funny and will stand the test of time for more years to come. One of the only problems i have with this show is almost every bad guy the show had was an old creepy guy, and the way they made the the bad guys costumes make no sense half the time like the tar monster i think it was had constant movement, I know its just a kids show but even back when i was a kid that would bug me. With that being said this is still a funny show, I loved it as a kid and I will love it til the day i die.moreless

Scooby Doo

By orisdp, Jul 17, 2008

The Scooby Doo Show premiered on ABC in September 1976 as part of The Scooby-Doo-Dynomutt Hour, in which new episodes of Scooby Doo shared an hour with a superhero dog named Dynomutt. It was a revamped version of Scooby Doo, Where Are You? which started on CBS in 1969.

In September of 1977, The Scooby-Doo Show once again shared an hour with The All-Star Laff-A-Lympics,which placed Scooby's team, Yogi's team, and Dread Baron's team competing to win points for their team.

In 1978, the show had its own 30-minute segment until it was replaced with Scooby and Scrappy Doo in 1979.moreless

A dog helps solve crimes.

By addict666, Jun 04, 2008

This is such a classic from childhood. I love all the original episodes of this series because of how obvious all the mysteries are. I love how in the first season a lot of the time there is like only one suspect so that it is clear who committed the crime. Fred is great as the manly man (in an ascot) who is so square in these episodes it is great. I love Velma as she uses her intelligence to solve crimes. Then the best part comes from the interactions between Scooby and Shaggy who are scared of everything and are constantly eating and being hilarious.moreless

This show is better than the first season

By yomynameiszach, Nov 14, 2007

Scooby dum is hilarouis and the villians are smart. They arent easy to guess who they are. I like the theme song. Epiodes to see.

1. Vampire bats and scaredy cats

2. no face zombie chase

3.Diablo disc demon

Episodes not to watch

1. The creepy cruise

2. Ghost of bad humor

3. beast in bottom less lake dDDD d d d d d d d so yeah d d d d d d d ded d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d dmoreless

The Scooby Doo Show is the Best Scooby Doo Spin-off ever since the Original Began. All Scooby doo fans will be Enthirlled to this.

By BlueMario1016, Oct 22, 2007

My 63rd review after: "Transformers".

This is one of the Many Scooby doo spin-offs. It was more Newer and the Voice acting changed a Lot and it's new myserties Fun factor went up. This cartoon will Off course get an A+. Here the Results:

Voice-acting: D+ 4.5/10.0 Poor. Velma's Voice sounds like an Old lady, while Scooby doo sounds like he's a puppy agian. (same voice as A pup named Scooby doo) Animation: C- 5.9/10.0 Medicore but The colors and the Backgrounds are all Washed up and Blurry.

Graphics: B 8.0/10.0 Great! That's How I want it!

Sound: A++ 10.0/10.0 Not only is a Spin-off of the Original, But they even have the same Perfect music as the Original! With Perfectly Made sound effects.

Dialouge: C-- 5.0/10.0 Pretty much the same.

Lasting Appeal: A++ 10.0/10.0 Perfect.

Overall: A+ 9.0/10.0 One of the Best spin-offs EVER! I loved this spin-off! They even featured new characters such as: Scooby Dum. You have to watch this. It's so Amazing.moreless

a good show

By pigboy3, May 09, 2007

scoody is my frit carrik the tar-monster is the hardu monster soody bee doo bee doo whare are you we need you now that all i can remmber right now i have seen all the episodes and all of the move i have noteing elas to say sow hi dy a a a aa a a a a a a a a a aa a a aa a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a aa bymoreless

This show is okay. It could be better though.

By icedragon07, Jan 24, 2007

The show is about a gang who solves mysteries with their dog named Scooby Doo. I like this concept actually. The show is very humorous especially when it first aired. The show is pretty old now, but the art was impressive for the time. The storyusually has some monster who is terrozing people. The problem with this is it gets old fast. You will probably never want to watch an episode you have already seen. The show is great overall the only issue I have with it is the episodes contain boredom. I think everybody should watch this show itleast once though.moreless

One of the best.

By hapat, Nov 14, 2006

Scooby doo has had so many shows over the years it isn't funny. This one is a great one and shouldn;t be missed by Scooby fans.

It was well written, the writers allowed each story jsut enough of different elements to make it all work and kept it in line with all of Scooby's other shows.

The voice actors were the same as most of the other shows, or for the most part sounded the same, and did just as good a job as they usually do.

Overall this Scooby show was very good, one of the best and deserves a look.moreless

Load More Reviews