Secret Millionaire

Show Reviews (15)

please help me walk again

By ihavebeensloshedagain, Jul 17, 2015

Good day Sir

My name is Charlotte Miles and I am a 50 year old female from South Africa. I watched a program called Secret Millionaire and I am begging you for help.

I need 6000 dollars for a leg operation to be able to walk again. A titanium pin must be fitted in my right leg. I fell off a horse in May 2014 and broke my lower leg severely. A friend helped me to create a page with Gofundme. To be able to open the page to the public, 500 dollars must be donated first. I don't understand all their terms but it says so in the small print.

I am not asking you for the 6000 dollars, only donate 500 dollars in the gofundme account. please Sir

I so desperately want to walk again and I do not have the financial means to have it done. I have made use of the state hospital for a year now and they made such a mess of my leg I just can not go back for i fear i might loose my leg if i do.

I live on a farm (not my own, just renting) I have 1ha under peppadews. And I had a couple of cattle but sold that to cover medical cost. I am now financially depleted.

attached please find my xrays and pics of what my leg look like. I have been in a wheelchair for 14 months now. My soul is dying as I am an outdoors person stuck between walls.

PLEASE HELP ME, please

also the link to my Gofundme

I thank you from my soul and will be forever in your debt. Please help me.

If you wish contact details of my orthopedic surgeon can be forwarded.

you don't know what millionaires knows

By DanielBenjamin3218, Jun 21, 2015

There is no formula for success and don't ignore anything your raised consciousness and focused mind is the land where you can fix seed of your dream, raised desire to sprout seed to plant and plant to tree patience and persistence will bring fruit of success...

where to start watch this video to get mind set to bring success in your life 2d0fA

Other broker

By JamesDavid3196, Jan 26, 2015

I think The Avenger Trader better than Secret Millionaires. First time, I used Secret Millionaires. Secret Millionaires seems to be very critical & many times give fake signals to me. Then I got the information about Avenger Trader ) from my friend. After knowing the service of Avenger Trader, I analyzed and just $250 invests it. Now Avenger Trader gives me a much better profit than Secret Millionaires across my desire. The Secret Millionaires give me 10%-15% profit beside Avenger Trader gives me 45%-70% profit till now. Nowadays, in only 3 days my profit is 1865+. Avenger Trader has a great customer support also. To you know more detail information; Visit the Avenger Trader Official site:moreless

do you want to help

By jimnelsonwinston, Oct 08, 2014

good to see people helping like that, i live in philippines, it is almost overwhelming with the poverty, people here have no place to go for help, if your sick and poor u die on the street, the hospitals will turn u away, i have helped a few people here, and medical costs are so cheap here it is almost unbeleivable, cataract sergury less then 1000$, rabies treatment 100$, treatment for dengue fever 100$, and the best part u can walk down the street see a kid with eye problems, grab him and his mom take to hospital and get things done very quickly, so if any of u millionaires want to come here and help, u will be able to see exactly where your money is going, and be overwhelmed with what you have done, there is no better feeling. if interested let me know,moreless

AS God is my helper.....

By CornelousPrice, Jul 23, 2014

I'm new to this program but i believe that i am supposed to be a secret millionaire as well. I should get some good advice from the trail blazers! Enlarging people who can't see a way out is in my DNA, i believe God Himself has placed it there. Lifting those that are, as it where stuck in & on the dunghill of life, yes Lord let's DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My goal is to be a Secret Millionaire!!!

By starluvly, Sep 18, 2013

This is my favorite show. Not only does it show how hard work and perseverance can pay off. (The Millionaires) it introduces the viewers to grassroots nonprofits and individuals that are doing GOOD for their communities. Hopefully the exposure will draw additional donors or volunteers. The emotional connection the giver, receiver and the viewer have is spectacular. I'm not a millionaire yet but when I get there I expect to be on the show.

I Love This Show!

By TomgirlDEL, Aug 12, 2013

Not Just Reg. Millionaires , All of our Stars Etc. If This happen on a weekly bases, Just think how many people could be helped in america. I Can never watch this show with out wiping my back to people that need help so bad just touches my heart and I lose it at the end when they give them a All The Millionaires & Billionaires would give back to communties that need help so think what a better world this could Many Save up save up And Will not share or help the less fortuanate But Just Think when you die you take nothing So Why not make a difference while you can...moreless

Amazing show!

By veronica6798, Jul 27, 2013

its such a amazing and interesting show keep up the good work!

Original idea

By gracielove, Nov 09, 2012

Love it but has some flawes.

Undercover Boss wannabe; it misses a lot.

By SoCalSam, Apr 20, 2011

Undercover Boss is getting old. Secret Millionaire obviously is attempting to be like it, but it misses in many ways.

The narrator is depressing. That is a big negative impression for me. That is enough to spoil the feeling.

And like ABC's Home Makeover, I wonder how much money is spent to make each episode compared with how much money is given to or spent on the people and organizations.

I am just not as impressed by the philanthropy as I would like to be.

It is difficult to be sure how real it is. I want it to be real but I am suspicious.moreless

Load More Reviews