The Bris

Episode Reviews (5)

Great

George gets a great parking spot that becomes a target. Kramer thinks that he has stumbled on the product of a genetic engineering experiment, a "pig man."

By ParkPlace2623, Apr 26, 2008

This episode was so hilarious. Then again, every episode of this wonderful series is. I enjoyed watching every minute of this amazing episode. This episode was a series classic. It was hilarious when Jerry's finger is accidentally circumsized. Kramer was also very funny in this episode, of course. He is always funny in every single episode, from pilot to finale. Michael Richards is very hilarious and makes me laugh whenever I see him on television. The Pig Man theory was so hilarious. It was so funny when the guy that asked Kramer where the elevator was jumped off the roof. This episode is definitely above average, as are all the other episodes of this amazing series.moreless

By Alias2001, Mar 02, 2007

This episode was so hilarious. Then again, every episode of this wonderful series is. I enjoyed watching every minute of this amazing episode. This episode was a series classic. It was hilarious when Jerry's finger is accidentally circumsized. Kramer was also very funny in this episode, of course. He is always funny in every single episode, from pilot to finale. Michael Richards is very hilarious and makes me laugh whenever I see him on television. The Pig Man theory was so hilarious. It was so funny when the guy that asked Kramer where the elevator was jumped off the roof. This episode is definately above average, as are all the other episodes of this amazing series.moreless

Jerry's softball buddy and his wife make Elaine and him their newborn son's godparents, and they are invited to the Bris. Meanwhile, Kramer sees a "pigman" at the hospital, and a suicide lands on George's car, and he asks for money for damages!

By HendrixFan42, Dec 16, 2006

Although not the best episode ever, the circumcision scene is arguably the best scene ever with the extremely hilarious Mohel, whose laugh out loud funny line when Elaine leaves her glass at the very edge of the table "Why you chose the absolute edge is beyond me, one day it falls and the glass particles are deep, DEEP in the shag, you can never pick them all up,even with a magnifying glass, so one day you are walking barefoot, and you step on it and KILL YOURSELF, do you want that do ya, do ya?" is my absolute favorite line in Seinfeld, possibly even TV history. The pigman subplot is good too, but the Bris sequence gets me every time. 9/10 for the show and 100/10 for the Mohel!moreless

\"But what if the Pigman has a two-seater?\" \"C\'mon on George, let\'s be realistic here.\"

By Rancidiscatchy, Jul 23, 2006

I like this episode a lot. Kramer seeing the pigman and then eventually smuggles it out is hilarious. The circumsion also great when the moyle circumcices Jerry\'s finger.

George, with his great luck has someone killing themself be leaping off a building and lands on George\'s car. Hehe then the Pigman steals his car.