The Chinese Woman

Episode Reviews (2)

Great

Look out for the Man in the Cape!

By GeorgeJobson, Dec 21, 2006

This 8.0 epsoiode of "Seinfeld," has Jerry and elaine seeing Georg'es father with a man in the cap. Larry David play the man in the cape. He'll make another appreance at the end of the episode. Jerry meets a woman name Donna Chang, who turns out to be not chinese. I like Angela Dohrmann. Her appreance in one scene in a sexy black dress was very hot. I love women who dresses in black. she is the sexiest of the Jerry Steinfeld TV girlfriends. The man in the cape episode, like I said before it gets a 8.0. Seeing Donna Chang in a sexy black outfil may get a 10 alone, but still the episode is an 8.0.moreless

Seinfeld can do better

By Grandweener, Jun 15, 2006

Seinfeld is my favourite show of all time, but even the best of shows have down momments. This episode was without a doubt in my bottom 5 episodes of the intire show. I thought the storyline of the caped man was really boring and had beginner-like qualities to it. And putting the writer of the show, Larry David as the caped accountant, he just didn't seem funny at all.

The last seen was pretty stupid too. As if the caped man would say to Noreen, the lady about to jump off the bridge, "Im Frank Costanzas accountant." Why would that convince here not to jump? She doesnt even know who Frank is.

As much as I love Seinfeld, I wish that episode was never written... sorry if i offended anyone who liked it.moreless