The Fatigues

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

I'm not married to it.

By thefanof, Dec 11, 2009

There is very little to say about Seasons 8-9 that I have not already said. The show is still the funniest thing ever on television, but compared to the older ones? There's no competition.

Frank stole the show with his war flashbacks, his insulting of Estelle's cooking and his behavior in the final scene. How Jerry Stiller did not get an Emmy for this performance shows that the awards really mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Not the best episode of Season 8 by any stretch, but consistently funny, and worth your viewing time if you are thinking of watching it.moreless

Season 8, Episode 6.

By Wanted23, Mar 08, 2009

Kramer volunteers to cook dinner for a Jewish singles function, and tries to recruit Frank Costanza to help him. --- LMAO! Kramer has such weird storylines. The function came out pretty entertaining though! :) Mr. and Mrs. Costanza are so weird, like their son.

Jerry's is intrigued that his girlfriend has a mentor, until he finds out that the mentor is dating Bania. -- Hehe, Jerry Seinfeld is such a funny and creative writer. He comes up with the weirdest things and he is hilarious!

I have to admit, I didn't watch the whole episode. I missed a good portion of the first seventeen minutes, but what I did see was pretty entertaining.moreless