The Fatigues

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

I'm not married to it.

By thefanof, Dec 11, 2009

There is very little to say about Seasons 8-9 that I have not already said. The show is still the funniest thing ever on television, but compared to the older ones? There's no competition.

Frank stole the show with his war flashbacks, his insulting of Estelle's cooking and his behavior in the final scene. How Jerry Stiller did not get an Emmy for this performance shows that the awards really mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Not the best episode of Season 8 by any stretch, but consistently funny, and worth your viewing time if you are thinking of watching it.moreless

Solid episode.

By cactusjack39, Feb 16, 2009

I really thought this was a solid episode of Seinfeld. I think it was well balanced and seemed like a classic episode of Seinfeld that we all know. Normally, I would say that the diverse amount of storylines are entertaining, but they were less than this time. That was the only reason why I didn't rate it higher. My favorite aspects of the episode had to be where Kramer and Frank work together to make Jewish food. The back story of Frank was awfully funny and ridiculous. Overall, it had a good plot, good writing, and funny comedy. It was really solid. Thank you.moreless