The Foundation

Episode Reviews (4)

Great

The Foundation.

By thefanof, Dec 03, 2009

You can just tell the humor is not what it used to be after Larry David's departure following Season 7. The jokes are just expected to be funny because of who says them, not because they are clever and unique and never before said on television.

Putting that aside, this was still an excellent episode of TV. The Kramer scenes were legendary and even though this is so exaggerated and unrealistic, you can think of something to relate this to in your life. That is why Seinfeld will always be the number one show.

Good episode, unfortunately it set the bar too high.moreless

Kramer steals the show

By OnePerCentClub, Jul 30, 2009

Even when George had his time with his almost father in law and Elaine dealing with Peterman's departure and a catalog to run,. Kramer made me laugh a lot as always.

His encouragement to Elaine was hilarious but his karate class was funnier. I just couldn't laugh out loud when he was in the car with all the kids asking the driving mom for something, then cheering for getting it, then the whole class until all the kids get their revenge.

Jerry's breakup with Jeannie was silly and all his ridiculous story about it to get more women. Mulva is back. At least he remembered her name this time.moreless

Nice way to start a season.

By titiembe, Aug 26, 2007

This was a pretty good episode to start the season. Jerry is finding a perfect way to attract women, I liked the part where the woman thought that there was no way to a mutual break up. George and the foundation was good to, I didn't like his story as much at the others though. I loved Elaine's Urban Sombrero. I liked the part at the end where the two men lost there jobs because of the Urban Sombrero. Cramer's story was funny to, although a bit overplayed cuz I thought that the idea of the Karate with chlidren is overplayed, but still, this episode was shown a long time ago but still really good episode to start off a season.moreless