The Heart Attack

Episode Reviews (5)

One of the Funniest Episodes...

By OnePerCentClub, Aug 13, 2010

What a funny episode. It´s amazing how the characters are defined very early in the series. George is such a coward. The first scene at the hospital is hilarious! He even calls his mommy! I loved how his friends know how coward he is and take advantage of it. Elaine coming in and saying "is anybody getting your apartment?" Hahaha, if I were an actress and I could choose a character to play, I´d choose Elaine Benes.

I can´t believe the trio trying to get a cheaper way for a cure to George. This could ony come from their weird minds. And I love Kramer. He has so many friends and yet no one has sees them.

George thinks he's having a heart attack and Kramer takes him to a "hollistic" healer which of course causes further problems. Elaine dates a fetishist doctor.

By marti24, Aug 13, 2010

A great episode! The scene with Tor, when they are all sitting on the floor and he talks about hot and cold water is hilarious. Also, George yelling "I'm an eggplant!" and Larry David with "flaming balls of Sigmund" had me rolling on the floor. This was Larry David's 1st appearance on the show, I believe.

Elaine's doctor is a little too weird, though. The tongue scene didn't really do it for me.

I also remember Kramer and his conspiracy theory while sitting on George's hospital bed. Classic Kramer (I think he mentions Bob Saccamento in this sspeech)!

If you have the DVD for this season, check out the bloopers!moreless

Seinfeld Review

By CTUBauer24, Aug 13, 2010

This review may contain Spoilers This episode of Seinfeld is funny because the storyline is really good and not dull and boring and all of the jokes in the episode are also funny George thinks he had a heart attack and end up at the hospital Jerry thinks of a joke in his sleep but can not remember it the next day the rest of the George story other means of treatment so he does have to pay the hospital bill and things go badly from there and Jerry figures out the joke wasn't funny at all over all a good episode the endmoreless

Funny stuff.

By cactusjack39, Aug 13, 2010

Wow, this was a good episode. For a plot that was basically one sided throughout the episode, it managed to stay entertaining and also fresh. I especially enjoyed the storyline of George in the hospital. It was quite funny to see him act like a baby and to try to milk his "condition" for as much as possible. Elaine was also funny as she tried to get a doctor's attention. She failed at the end, but certainly tried. My favorite part of the episode had to be where George is visited by Kramer and gets scared because of the fear put in him by Kramer. Thank you.moreless