The Millennium

Episode Reviews (4)

Great

By thefanof, Feb 15, 2011

All shows eventually jump the shark at one point, Seinfeld, as great as it is, was not the exception, but there was not really one episode that stood out as saying, "Okay, the show is done, now." But this was pretty close.

I still laughed a lot during the episode. Jerry's performance while Mrs. Hamilton was flirting with him was great, and the four-way phone call, while somewhat childish, was still quality humor.

The writing for the episode just felt so beneath this show. It was the kind of thing George complained about in the one episode: it was dumbed down for a mass audience.moreless

Another hilarious episode.

By titiembe, Aug 27, 2007

This is another hilarious episode! My least favorite part in this episode is Elaine's story, it was funny, but overall not my favorite in this episode. It wasn't that depended on at the story. George's story was funny, he tried to get fired by the Yankee's to work for another thing, the ending was funny when the other guy got fired and got his position. Kramer's story was funny, when he throws the party. The whole thing going on with Newman was like a silent friendly feud. Jerry's part was my favorite, when he's on his girlfriends speed dial, and gets in a phone war with her and her step mom. My favorite part of this episode was when Jerry was between his girlfriend, her mom, and then George comes in, it was so funny. Well, very funny episode.moreless

Great episode

By OeTvGreat, Jul 27, 2006

One of my favorite episodes of all time, Elaine begins to buy at another store when she gets a really bad service, Kramer begins to prepare for the milennium party, but unfortunately Newman is also going to do one, and George tries everything to get fired, but nothing works...This episode is realy cool and is one of my favorite episodes!