The Pez Dispenser

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

a hilarious episode

By The_Poolmeister, Aug 25, 2010

I first saw this episode because my friend referred to it after we had a similar situation at the gym where he put my water bottle on the weights as i was using them and i started laughing.

The fact that we can all relate to these stupid but funny situations is exactly what makes this show so funny. The line from george: "I've got so much hand I'm coming out of my glove" is hilarious as is the whole conversation.

The ending was also very humourous:

What's a three letter word for candy?

I could never do those things

This episode represents what this show is all about.

"Nothing"moreless

Intervention.

By Canogaparkcindy, Aug 25, 2010

This episode was pretty weird, how can a Pez dispenser make Elaine laugh like crazy, that was pretty messed up, I felt sorry for the girlfriend, but at the end, I felt sorry for George when she broke up with him. And the Pez dispenser turned out to be something that saved someone's life at an intervention,and the friend hits on Elaine when she is obviously is not interesting, also I like the girl who plays the girlfriend, it reminds me of Susan, (long-term girlfriend of George in future episodes) Anyways an okay episode , seems a bit unrealistic but whatever.moreless