The Pez Dispenser

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

Pretty good...

By thebestoftv, Aug 25, 2010

The setback about this episode is that it tends to be one that everybody forgets about. Some people who do remember dislike it, which is really too bad since it is not a bad episode at all!

The basic outline of the story is as follows: Kramer gives Jerry a pez dispenser which causes Elaine to laugh during George's girlfriend's recital; Kramer joins the "polar bears" swim team and has an idea to make a colone (sp?) that smells like the beach; Jerry holds an intervention for somebody he hasn't seen for over 2 years; and the PEZ DESPESNDER fits into all of that.

As all Seinfeld episodes, I highly recommend viewing this one if you already have not. This is one of the episodes that can still frequently be seen on the FOX network.moreless

a hilarious episode

By The_Poolmeister, Aug 25, 2010

I first saw this episode because my friend referred to it after we had a similar situation at the gym where he put my water bottle on the weights as i was using them and i started laughing.

The fact that we can all relate to these stupid but funny situations is exactly what makes this show so funny. The line from george: "I've got so much hand I'm coming out of my glove" is hilarious as is the whole conversation.

The ending was also very humourous:

What's a three letter word for candy?

I could never do those things

This episode represents what this show is all about.

"Nothing"moreless