The Revenge

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

The early episodes of Seinfeld are and always will be classics. "The Revenge" is definitely one of my favourite episodes ever.

By sealj, Aug 12, 2010

In this episode, Jerry takes his and Kramer's Laundry to the dry cleaning store, after Jerry goes to pick it up later, he remembers he left 1500 dollars in with his dry cleaning. So he goes down to the store to ask the dry cleaner if he has it but says he dosen't. Jerry and Kramer than go and get revenge by putting concrete in the washing machine to get their payback. At the end of the episode Kramer finds the money in his dry cleaning... Very Funny Episode IMO. Now Meanwhile in the episode George kind of quits his job but than tries to go back the next week like nothing happened but gets kicked out. Later on George want his revenge on his fomer boss and asks Elaine for help. He ends up deciding to give his boss a "Mickie" which is a drug that can make you sick! Once George gets the "Mickie" in the drink, his boss wants him to come back but he drinks it and thats it for George.

Very Good Episode! Recommended to all Seinfeld Fans!moreless

It gets me every time!

By thebestoftv, Aug 12, 2010

This has to be one of my favorite episodes from the 1st/2nd season DVD set. It gets me laughing everytime.

In this episode, George quits his job in a furry and then realizes it wasn't such a good idea so he tries to get it back; Newman tells Kramer that he's going to jump off the building and Kramer tells him to wave when he passes his window; Jerry discovers that the laundramat (sp?) may have stolen $1500 from him; Newman jumps, from the 2nd floor; Kramer and George pour cement into the laundramat's machines to get revenge for Jerry.

Great episode!moreless