Sex and the City

Show Reviews (184)

About the series

By JordanWelch, Aug 15, 2015

It has great writing episodes in season 3, casting in season 4-5, acting for Cynthia Nixon in season 6 and Sarah Jessica Parker in season 6.

Love it!

By paulson_cassie, Aug 14, 2015

I really love this show, it's wonderful! I love Carrie and Samantha!

Great show!

By marisaspperez1, Aug 12, 2015

I love this show so much! can't get enough of this...

The best show I've ever seen

By tusexshopperu, Aug 10, 2014

Here in Peru is one of the series of very sexy adventure adventurous women in the city and that truth is highly recommended to see. Greetings from Peru.

A Classic show that entered our hearts

By monicaforman3, Feb 24, 2014

This show was so wonderful because it involved something that at one time or another we have all done; Searched for love. The way in which these four women fight for it is the struggle we've all faced. We have had the opportunity to "tag" along with these women as they go on adventure after adventure together as best friends in an epic battle to be happy in love. Oh, and just a quick heads up. They are giving away an entire season of Sex and the City on DVD at endedtvseries-com.moreless

My all time favorite show.

By CaylaRomo, Aug 31, 2012

Even though at this time, the show is not relatable to me. I was 10 during the shows final season. That is not needed, the flaw free way of the story and characters is what pulled me in. After seeing the 2nd movie randomly, I was captivated. I fell in love with it, and spend the summer watching every singe episode. l I love this show to the stars and back, and I am very glad I decided to go see the movie, had I not I would be without my favorite show of all time.moreless

Fun, Light-hearted

By missineichen, Jun 12, 2012

best thing about this show is that it lets you live vicariously through carrie & the girls, since most women don't party as much as, & sleep with as many men as the SATC gang. It's just fun, entertaining, light hearted fluff, fantastic to watch after a hard day's work. Not meant to be taken too seriously

Carrie Bradshaw and and her three best friends explore the tough role of being a sexually active single woman in the new millennium

By 1001consejos, Oct 27, 2011

The series covers topics previously considered taboo in the small screen as orgasms, penis size, semen taste and the rules to follow while performing oral sex.

But overall,Sex and the City has followed up the women's issues like no other TV series, from divorce to infertility, adoption, breast canceror, indeed, the problems of bed.

These four women have changed the women's thinking and the city of NewYork.The message is: it's OK to be single and older than 30 years, Sex and the City is not about sex, is about every woman who is behind the sex.

Empty calories.

By sandbur, Oct 27, 2011

I know I'm in the minority here, but there are those of us viewers out there who found little to no merit in the concept, or the execution of this series.

Mostly focused on the "plight" of four women without a man, who need a man, who get a man (or men as the case may be...), who lose a man, who get another man...can you say, "trend"?...

Now, I'm not maligning men. Men are one of life's great inventions! But did the words "well-rounded woman" ever cross the minds of the SITC writers? Attempts at dealing with any real-life issue were lame at best.

I think this show was a missed opportunity. There was so much more they COULD have made of this premise, and they didn't take advantage. Still didn't on the big screen...moreless

Load More Reviews