Shameless

Show Reviews (30)

Great

SHAMLESS is speachless

By NwaiirMSA, Aug 13, 2014

this show is amazing weirdest family ever yet they're awesome

i love ian and mickey they are so cute together :'(

VERDICT

By verdictproductions, Jul 25, 2014

This show is unbelievably amazing... season 4 was so incredibly heart-wrenching with Frank and Fiona's characters. The part where Kev and a couple other bar-dudes come over to Sheila's house and brought the "Alibi" Bar to Frank because he was too ill to leave the house... that part where Kev pours him a non-alcoholic beer and Frank starts laughing and crying... that part was one of the most emotional experiences I've had with a TV show... just beautiful.

THIS SHOW IS AMAZING

By talia1, Jul 08, 2014

The story lines, the characters, *THE CHARACTERS DEVELOPMENTS*, the actors, everything is just PERFECT, Love this show so much

MY life....

By pandora_tonks, May 20, 2014

Feels like its on hold since that last episode...

Ian and Mickey are finally together!!!!!! YAAAAYY!!! But now sadly Ian is possibly bipolar. I can not believe they would leave us hanging with that! Carl soul mate is gone. On top of everything Jimmy/Steve/Jack is back!! I cant wait for next season!

Mickey finally fighting for Ian and taking care of him. Lip possibly getting back with or at least helping Mandy while hes finally living the good life. Jimmy/Steve/Jack and whatever shit storm he brings with him this time. Franks back to his old tricks. Carl will be dealing with his broken heart. Debbie is still obsessed with that older guy. Liam growing up with his possible brain damage. I just cant wait to see what the Gallaghers have in store.moreless

How the hell am i gonna last 8 months without this show!

By Akis89, May 12, 2014

Biggest cliffhanger ever! I knew jimmysteve would be back! OMG. Cant wait for franks next drunk rant!! alot going on this season. Sad not to see the summervacation stuff. Iceweedtruck. LOL

Love it !

By carinawchrist, Apr 10, 2014

This is like watching Family Guy with real people. They are ruthless, funny and totaly shameless and yet they stick together ! Love the Characters too...

Perfect

By jacobblacknandi, Apr 08, 2014

Need i say more? :)

Awesome!

By rdrxscm, Jan 25, 2014

Just started to watch this bc of a friend's recommendation and at first I thought of it as another drama series which I'm not really in the mood for but after watching the pilot episode, I'm hooked!

Brilliant

By katelynsunday, Jan 05, 2014

This show is great! No idea how I've only just come across it, but now time to catch up!

Perfect Mix of Drama, Comedy and Suspense

By timd718, Nov 20, 2013

This show has it all. You will find yourself so attached to each of the characters because the writers really do a great job of getting us to care about this Gallagher family. It's just a feel good show about perseverance and the bond of a family. Very underrated show that is just fun to watch, takes you on a rollercoaster of emotions; from laughter to tears to sitting on the edge of your seat.

Load More Reviews