Shark Tank

Good
7.7

I like the product...

By ashkannassirzadeh, Jul 26, 2014

I want the sprinkler system shut off tool for the house. Fire man .

pretzel business

By wantchapuhnewer, Jul 23, 2014

Lol Mr wonderful when a gay men couple was trying to get help for tea he said HELL YEAH but today he said no to a mother making pretzel because it's too common like tea aint common? She clearly had a good business but u say no and yeah to some f##in tea, Mr wonderful I rock wit you but sometimes you talk for no reason

Cool show

By SwimmingMatt, May 21, 2014

Overall this show is good. Lots of fun new inventions. The judges could start being nicer.

Sports Bras for Women Idea

By senash01, May 16, 2014

Kevin has it wrong, a good sports bra is needed for Women.

Barbara needs to go....

By rsf1805, Apr 27, 2014

Barbara is not worth watching. She only bids on low dollar opportunities and takes advantage of everyone. The 4/25 show, she should be fired for buying that supplement about mindless. Mark needs to get rid of this women.

bedhead

By speedyoh10, Mar 22, 2014

I just watched the episode with the product " While I admit this is not the best invention ever, I see no reason why the sharks have to make fun of the guy and laugh at him. In my opinion this is cruel. For that reason I'm out!

I do not recall ever seeing any person that is trying to get help over the age of "60".

By RAebitz, Jan 08, 2014

Could it be they are too smart to give up 5 percent of their business or a 2 percent royalty, to the show's producers and ABC, this is in addition to the cut the sharks take.

Waste of Air time and Space

By rockylockwood988, Jan 04, 2014

I mean really, this is literally the most waste of time and air space on my TV. Please take it off and put in its place something less painful to watch like "WATCHING PAINT DRY OR GRASS GROW"

No Fair!!

By jetlag4fun, Jan 04, 2014

I love watching the Shark Tank. I have been watching for a long time. Mark, Barbara & Lori are my favorite sharks because of their human nature & understanding of how hard it is to get started in the business. However, it seems that recently, all of the sharks have been getting nastier & nastier by the episode. They seem tired, annoyed and are only looking for the most polished and well versed contestants. However, as a public (amateur) viewer I was extremely disappointed to watch how Mark & Lori chew the poor guy up, that invented the wine balloon. I don't think they gave him time to even process what was being presented to him. Mark & Lori originally offered the guy $600K for 100% of acquisition and within 30 seconds, Mark backed out and then 30 seconds later Mark decided to be back in the deal with Lori but this time - for only $400K. The poor guy should of walked away from that deal - to show them that his idea was worth more than $400K.

Both Mark & Lori will probably go on to make millions from this awesome product. This behavior is something that I would have expected from Mr. Wonderful but not from them. They are usually better balanced when playing the "Good Shark - Bad Shark" way. This time the nicer sharks were down right greedy and very ugly. What a shame and definitely - NOT FAIR!! I think it might be time to clean out the shark tank out and get newer (more compassionate) sharks in.moreless

I Refuse To Get Invested In This Show; I'm Out

By ScampTVCritic, Dec 21, 2013

I will give the show this; the ideas presented in the show are interesting. I mean, what show like this doesn't have interesting products? However, just because someone has a good idea that they want to expose to the world, doesn't mean that the show automatically becomes good. This show fails in every other way. The investments that the contestant seek are always too high or too low, and the investors, if you can call them that, always reject every contestant. Note to the executives: it's not fun to watch reality contestants gets booed off just because their fucking investments were too high and their equity stakes and royalty didn't work for these "investors"! I always end up feeling sorry for the contestants because they weren't able to get their product known to the masses. How about just scrap the idea of a reality TV show that revolves around this topic, and have these contestants turn to real investors to get their product known? That would be much better than the bullshit that happens on this show! Please, if any person on or on any other website wants to become a business person or a pitchman, I highly suggest you DO NOT appear on this show, even if you watch it. You will get chewed up, spit out, and possibly even urinated/defecated on by investors who are absent-minded. For a better reality competition show, watch "American Idol" or "Big Brother", and stay the FUCK away from this piece of shit.moreless

Load More Reviews