Sherlock: Watch the New, Interactive Trailer for Season 3 (VIDEO)

By Kaitlin Thomas

Dec 09, 2013

Over the weekend (always over the weekend, you sneaky Brits!) BBC One released a cool new interactive trailer for Season 3 of Sherlock. And when I say cool, I mean it's really freaking cool, because you can click into certain "hotspots" to view extra content. Sure, it's pretty much just more unseen footage of the new season, but I don't think anyone would ever argue against MORE Sherlock, would they? I think I'm going to create a Change.org petition for all future trailers for all TV shows to be this neat. 

And I know we're all tired of me making jokes about Watson's mustache, but it gets an indirect shout-out in one of the trailer's hotspots (as it turns out, Sherlock doesn't like it), so I now feel validated. Our dissertations on What Does It All Mean and Is It Important? were worth it!

But I'm going to stop yammering now so you can click play:

Do you like this new trailer format? Are you more excited (if that's even possible) for Season 3? 

• Comments (32)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • CharlotteMoreau Dec 18, 2013

So perfect

• 01abhishekjain Dec 14, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGPylVLO02peI3EulsztnRpvm9wVMxIip&feature;=mh_lolz

This is YouTube Playlist containing all, including the hidden videos, found in the interactive trailer.

• marlajulia Dec 11, 2013

Great trailer! I want to put it in a frame and hang it over my bed. :-D

• aligroo Dec 10, 2013

It's going to be so great.

• toporkovarki Dec 10, 2013

I love Sherlock. This im my fauvorite serial. This is the best serial in the world!

• JoAnn77PL Dec 10, 2013

I'm super excited after watching it three times in various ways - with extras, without extras, but WHERE do I put the code to unlock the coded content? Shall I wait for teaser no. 4???

• Ashja Dec 10, 2013

ok but WHERE i have to put the code? when I click on the locked icon nothing happens...???

• Abo_Malek Dec 10, 2013

• Vamps Dec 10, 2013

Love the interactive trailer. I think I might die.

• MdMahshuk Dec 10, 2013

Scum off Elementary.......... The true Sherlock returns........

• See More Comments (9)