Sid the Science Kid

Poor
4.4

Don't Watch This Bulls**t

By tjneyland, Apr 27, 2015

Sid act like a stupid brat and he should get grounded!

He is dumber than Gabriella, Jarold (I think how to spell his name) and May!

This show is a Total Rip-off Of Bill Nye the Science Guy, Which I Love Watching Bill Nye!

Sid the Science Kid Sucks like Hell

The Show Gets a 0

More Like Sid the Stupid Kid!

Don't watch this bulls**t!

I FREAKING HATE SID THE SCIENCE KID WITH A BIG FLAME BURNING PASSION!!!!!!!!!!

By LebronComedian1993, Apr 26, 2015

THIS IS MY #1 LEAST FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annoying.

By gallows-calibrator, Apr 04, 2015

I'm a Science Honors student and this show doesn't make me proud to be one. The only character I can tolerate is May, because she shuts up most of the time.

Sid and Gabriella should get married and go on a honeymoon to a science museum

By tvdotcomreviewer123456789, Apr 02, 2015

True dat bro

Everything isn't for everybody...

By latanyadyke, Feb 03, 2015

I didn't really care for the show the first time I saw it. I guess I'm kind of "old school" in that way. But my daughter has LOVED Sid since she first saw the theme song. Now she's 20 months old and this is only cartoon that she's drawn to. I've tried putting other shows on and they NEVER hold her attention. Sid is supposed to 4 years old so he's not supposed to know everything. Yeah, the jokes are lame but they're simple and silly to appeal to a specific audience (which, i assume, is up to 4).moreless

sid the science kid more like sid the stupid kid

By Nolan242, Jan 02, 2015

Good god how in the heck is this still running. The anomation looks like THE SIMSONS ONLY STUPIDER AND CRAPPIER. I think kids are actully getting dumber than smarter. I also see it ripped off The Magic School Bus. The show is a rip off just like chuggition. The characters espacially the kids are so weird and dumb. It's slow paced which you can see with your own eyes! PBS has always made me insane espectially now a days, but not THAT INSANE! My worst character of all time is SID HIMSELF! Sid is the stupidest of all! He's bugs me so much that I tried putting this show on my top 40 worst kid shows 3 to 13,In fact the show is one of them! This show is rated 1'.5/10 which is a piece of crap! If you have a kid that whatches PBS kids and sid the sience kid comes on don't let he or she whatch the show. Let your kids watch thomas the tank engine or the adventares of sonic the hedgehog. THIS IS THE BORINGEST SHOW IN HISTORY!! I hope this show will be cancled soon.moreless

Who wants to make grounded videos out of him?

By AlexMan586, Dec 09, 2014

Boo! Bad CGI effects and ugly characters!

need new voices

By sharonoconnell969, Oct 27, 2014

I agree. The voice of the characters drive me crazy. I can't stand listening to them. Gabriella and Grandma are the worst. I think it's the same person.

I do like what the idea of the show is about. My daughter does like it.

It's very educational and great source for children to learn.

By teannaeagle, Jul 22, 2014

Great show for kids, he give open questions and engage kids to get outside and explore the world. Shows his parents getting involve and enthusiastic of learning new things. I wish they can do new dance moves or the opening.

Horrible

By Vebesbeans, Jul 06, 2014

One of the worst PBS Kids Shows of All Time along with Barney,Caillou,and alot more.

Load More Reviews