Sliders

Show Reviews (91)

Great

excellent series

By fredguillet10, Sep 06, 2014

there's a petition to revive the show

Bring it back

By mathewrushton1, Aug 26, 2014

I think it be great if they bringed it back again for more seasons as it was a great tv series show and I watch it once and now I got it on DVD box sets from 1 to 3 seasons

We want more!

By noelreed522, Mar 17, 2014

We love sliders! Please put them back on daily! Even at 1am, we don't care! We record them. But one a week is not enough! Please! Please! Please! We need more sliders! We watched it when it was new in 1995! And we've watched it whenever we found reruns again. Can you do an anniversary show? Or a movie, or better yet, another series? A reunion show would be awesome ! Thanks for creating one of the best series!

I'm not that Clever...

By AlphaGeneral, Sep 17, 2013

Oh God, REBOOT! Please

I think they took the real Arturo.

We want more

By sliders, Jun 04, 2013

They should make more episodes and resolve the episode on how they took the wrong Arturo. Make more lots more.

More Sliders!?

By trishakotsili, Apr 28, 2013

I love this show! I read on IMDB that there are going to be three more episodes of sliders to be released or available in may 2013 first to take place may 4 episode named "time 98" then subsequently may 11 episode named "warzone: pt. 1" and may 23 episode named "warzone:pt. 2". Could this be true?

Bring back SLIDERS !

By xslyderx, Apr 17, 2013

I was a fan since day one when it first aired on FOX. This show is a classic and deserves a final ending for the fans and maybe a new beginning. Find emails for all the stars and lets get to work.

Sliders, Gone but not forgotten...

By MelissaKB, Apr 07, 2013

My husband and I just finished watching the entire series on Netflix, at least 85 episodes anyway. At least one episode is missing, the one where Prof. Arturo wins the presidential election in a world dominated by women. I was wondering if anybody knows what happened to that episode.

I totally agree, this show could be brought back at anytime by people with the right "know-how," but if Jerry O'Connell, doesn't want to be a part of it anymore, I don't know if it could make it without him. The original cast made the show and when they started messing with that the show went down hill, but I do have to say, they left us wanting more by the end of season 5.

Our "Return of Sliders" idea is that Diana builds a new timer with the Kromag technology found on the last world they landed on. Using this new timer they lock in on the coordinates that Remmy slid to and find out what happened to Rembrandt. Once the 4 are all together again they resume their sliding adventures. On a later episode they would slide onto a world with far more advanced technology where they would be able to separate the 2 Quinns and the "new" Quinn would either die during the experiment or decide he doesn't want to slide anymore. Then it would be Quinn (Jerry O'Connell), Remmy, Maggie and Diana. We also discussed the possibility that the Wade in the brain experiment episode would be an alternate Wade and they could slide onto a Kromag breeding camp world and discover that Wade is still alive and rescue her. Then later Diana could decide that she is done with sliding since they were finally able to separate Quinn and Mallory. Quinn himself could figure out a solution to Collin's predicament, but all of this would hinge on whether or not the actors and actresses would be willing to make a come back.

Other episode ideas are "Going Native" where Columbus never discovered America and the world still believes the planet is flat, or where Native Americans would be the ruling power and everything in society would be based off of their beliefs. Or how about if the Japanese had taken over America after bombing Pearl Harbor. A history buff could have a field day with this show pinpointing turning points our history and switching how things turned out. They did an episode where male humans were very rare, how about an episode where female humans were very rare, what would that be like?moreless

Jerry O'connell- Please bring sliders back.

By AlabamaTide, Mar 11, 2013

I would love for someone who has the know how to start a movement to bring sliders back. This is the best tv show I have watched. I have been looking for a place,and this seems to be it, that has alot of people to help.

Sliders deserves the original cast back,and make it where Jerry"quin mallory" had a nightmare about losing all of them.

Jerry O'connell can do on sliders!!

ps leave the kromags off.

sliders

By catherinejoyn, Dec 21, 2012

when I was little our neighborhood didnt have cable, sliders switched to syfi and I never saw how it ended, did they ever find Wade?

Load More Reviews