Small Wonder

Good
7.6

Love classic tv ?

By Joseph207, 2 days ago

one of my favorte tv shows of all time watch it almost everyday on antanna tv network on another note

love classic tv ?

how about a classic place to earn some extra from home free each month then give 13 please add come without the e after the word instagc and before /Brotherlove13

so that it looks something like 3w's instagc dot come without the e /Brotherlove13

a try and thank me later

Comedy show !

By karthikcena37, Jul 11, 2014

All time favourite show.. in hearts forever

Missing the 80's...

By Pnascimento, Feb 12, 2014

Some of the best shows I've ever seen were made in the 80's. Small wonder is one of them. Family oriented, always funny, one of the best comedies ever.

Wish there were more shows like this

By Kercelia, Sep 02, 2013

Somehow the theme song from this show just popped into my mind last night. I asked my daughter if she remembered the show, and she did. It was a great family show that we never missed!

One of the cutest shows I've ever seen!

By doyalmeadows9, May 31, 2013

I never got a chance to see Small Wonder in my youth until I saw it on the net last year. After watchin' the first episode, "Vicki's Homecoming", I fell in love with the show. After watchin' it lots of times, I think Small Wonder is one of the cutest shows I've ever seen! Vicki and Harriet are my faves. While Harriet may be a sneak and a pest, she's a cute and adorable sneak and pest! Seriously. I've seen most of the episodes. This ranks as one of the 3 cute shows of the 80's in my book. Punky Brewster and Webster are the other 2.moreless

It is not because something was a part of our childhood that it means it is good.

By Cineking, Feb 10, 2013

Small Wonder was a terrible, terrible, terrible show. Ignoring the fact that the protagonist was a robot (what is not a problem at all), the acting was awful, and the stories unfunny. If you haven't watched the series, but want a good children's sitcom, I recommend you Punky Brewster!

A sci-fi that laid foundations and inspirations to cartoons and movies.

By DreadAngelus, Jun 06, 2012

Hehe, my level reminded me of this show! It's about a robot girl, Vicky, invented by his father. It's actually family oriented and displays good messages. It's quality shows how retro it is, which makes it more good. *sighs*. I miss this show. Good to watch. Worth your time. Notice the cartoons and other shows, movies today used this to make one. Ex. My Life as a Teenage Robot, and Arificial Intelligence.

The Small Wonder Experience- the band named after the show

By LeslieAndrews1, Jan 10, 2012

Small Wonder has a special meaning to me that influenced a major part of my life in a way its creator could never imagine personally. It reflects a time in my history that got the ball rolling on my creativity. The musical band I play in is named The Small Wonder Experience in honor of the one show that defined my growing years and also the immortal guitar legend Jimi Hendrix. We have played a psychedelic blues rock version of the theme song often.moreless

i'm SO glad i found some of the episodes of this show on youtube.com

By panteirra84, Jul 24, 2011

i was very young when i started watching this show. I was surprised to see that it began earlier than i thought. This was one show i enjoyed watching and wish they played on cable tv or on the tv channel Antenna TV. I miss this show alot and when i saw Tammy Brissette on Dancing with the stars, i almost didn't recognize her. That show was entertaining and funny, unlike half the comedy shows on today.

It's a Small Wonder...

By piccolomaster, Jun 27, 2010

Small Wonder is truly a wonderful, clean and entertaining TV show that lasted for four seasons 1985-1989. It features a typical family with a robot sister named Vicki (VICI). Ted Lawson (the father figure) invented the robot daughter. Very few people know about the secret of Vicky.

I love most if not all the episodes. Absolutely hillarious and entertaining. They do not make shows like this anymore. I know the special effects and the story line can be quite cheesy but that is part of its charm. I am truly proud to own Seasons One and Two on DVD. The condition of these episodes is simply amazing. Very few glitches but that is to be expected from a show that is at least 25 years old.

I hope Seasons 3 and 4 will be release sooner than later. It is truly an awesome TV Show.moreless

Load More Reviews