Sons of Anarchy: See Jax Get all 'Ride or Die' in the First Teaser for Season 7 (VIDEO)

By Kaitlin Thomas

Jul 10, 2014

It's that time of year again. You know the one. It smells a lot like engine grease, booze, blood, and a whole lot of crazy. I am, of course, referring to the months leading up to the premiere of FX's biker drama Sons of Anarchy. Casting news has been trickling out in anticipation of the upcoming season, with recurring roles announced for Annabeth Gish and rockers Marilyn Manson and Courtney Love. And now we have our first look at the seventh and final season, which means it's time to stop pretending the Season 6 finale didn't happen. It did—which means Tara's dead, Roosevelt's dead, Gemma's got an expiration date hanging over her head, and Jax, well, he's got his own demons to deal with. Soooo, business as usual in Charming, right?

In the short teaser below, Jax is riding alone at night and as he passes beneath the street lamps, his face flashes between Charlie Hunnam's handsome visage and a skull. Take from that what you will, but let's all agree that Season 7 can't get here quick enough.

Are you excited for Sons of Anarchy to return? What do you think is in store for the final season?

• Comments (20)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • ll-essy Jul 11, 2014

In what universe is that a trailer?

• hockeyrick Jul 11, 2014

hey, doesnt matter, this show never gets any love after all these years, except for the faithful few!
    Screw them!

• rebel_devil Jul 10, 2014

My favourite show currently on television. Cannot wait.

• johnbon321 Jul 10, 2014

all i know is jax better be the one to kill gemma and it better be a badass death

• osdawaya16 Jul 10, 2014

I'm really looking forward to this season. I just got into the show last year, marathoned all of it, and this'll be my first (and, well, last) season watching it as it airs.

• EsmeBuffay Jul 10, 2014

If Juice and/or Gemma survive this I'll be seriously pissed, they've done too much to get off, prison's not good enough, they each get ventilated or I'll be disappointed.

• current Jul 10, 2014

After Manson's performance on AMC's The Talking Dead, I bet they'll be watching with non-alcoholic bated breath.

• mdoz34 Jul 10, 2014

Courtney Love better not screw this up... i can't believe they brought her in...

• Laserwolf412_XL Jul 10, 2014

Kind of unfortunate Gemma killed her, because I'd much prefer seeing Jax take his revenge out on a larger group like one of the other gangs.

• A10sbum Jul 10, 2014

I am not excited at all, season 6 was really bad!!! I know tv shows are realistic and shouldn't be held to that standard but not one thing would have happened like that and they did a whole season of things that just wont happen but did. Mabey they can go back and put a "what if" in front of "sons of anarchy" ???

• See More Comments (3)