Sons of Anarchy

Show Reviews (135)

Great

This Show Sucks

By TrinityMaheux, Oct 14, 2014

This shows sucks so much i hate it so much i wish it would end.

Like father, like son

By Tellers_Ghost, Oct 09, 2014

I still say little Abel at some point gets hold of a gun and gives someone their 'just deserts'

happy ending

By GaryHardy1, Sep 24, 2014

Wife and I have watched this show from the beginning. The way we hope it ends is; All of the gangs that are still alive get together and massacre the entire SOA club, including Gemma of course. As Jax and Gemma lay there dying Gemma tells Jax that it was her who killed Tara. Jax shoots Gemma and then blows his brains out.

Sons of Anarchy S7X3 "Playing with Monsters"!

By SharonMelati, Sep 24, 2014

You Are Now Watching Sons of Anarchy S7X3 "Playing with Monsters"! >>> 5WlNe

Great Fun

By mothershaboo, Sep 19, 2014

I really like this show even though when i step back and really analyze I realise I shouldn't. They are essentially just the worse criminal organisation in the world, forever making bad decisions, trusting/killing the wrong people, not killing people they should when they should like Gemma and many others. But I suppose its these bad decisions that make the show. Its good fun but put your brain in neutral, oh and season 3 is god awful trash. I'm Irish, born and bred and that season is an insult to the country and our accents.moreless

So Effin Good

By efonsecajr, Aug 22, 2014

Kurt Sutter (writer of The Shield) creates great characters with eccentric and complex storylines that fit together perfectly. Caught onto this great show late, but ever since then I've been advising everyone to watch it!

Just love this show

By LNB-1337, Jun 18, 2014

Awesome! Different, new, daring, bold, emotional. I love this show.

Hit the ground running

By Hardasstv, May 01, 2014

From the outset Sons of Anarchy delivers terrific story telling and hardass violence. From their relationships with the other gangs within their area to their dealings with the Cartel and IRA. Any fan who has seen this show will admit that from the beginning you will find yourself hooked and at the end of every season you will have the calender out counting down to the beginning of the new season. The Cast of Hunnam , Ron Pearlman, Katey Sagal and others play their characters as if it was their calling to be in this show.

moreless

Sons Of Anarchy Finale is on the way!

By Anniega1, Mar 28, 2014

Sons of Anarchy burst onto our screens for the first time back in 2008. Roaring full throttle in a hail of beards, bullets and scorching leather. From the first episode I was hooked. The pixies that have been under their 90210 rocks, I will elaborate a little, just for you. The show centres on two parallel storylines, tightly woven. - See more at: 21774053/article/2198018

One of the best shows ever!

By RochelleGivens, Mar 28, 2014

Die hard SOA fan, can't wait for season 7 to start. It is sad about Tara, but it was inevitable really. The show is filled with drama and action, which i love. Jax is gorgeous, i love and hate Gemmas character, Katey Sagel does a fantastic job. Love all the SOA crew too! Awesome show

Load More Reviews