Great

edgy

By oceanic6, Dec 10, 2011

A show of supreme quality, very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very (apologies, the former review has been moved to a new home, soon you will all be given the key) very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very enjoyable. A must-see.moreless

A flashback episode

By casabonita83, Apr 18, 2009

When the South Park school bus gets into a major accident, Ms. Crabtree sets out to find help before the bus full of kids tumbles off a cliff, or something worse happens. While Ms. Crabtree gets help from a truck driver and then accidentally winds up performing stand-up comedy on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," the boys reflect on past events that have happened to them, adding on some odd twists.

But really why was there the need to have a flashback after just two seasons. Still for me this is another great episode I will always like forever =)moreless

After a year of South Park, is a flashback neccessary?

By joeyissoweird, May 31, 2008

Yes. Yes, a flashback can be good if you make it good for the second season, and this episode did it. They turned flashbacks of previous South Park episodes to icecream filled South Park adventures. In a dream someone is having, the bus is hanging on a cliff while the bus driver looks for some help, takes some roofies mistaking it for aspirin or something, and becomes a comedian while the parents of the missing 3rd grade class are looking for the kids thinking they're doing drugs or something.

Pretty great episode. Not the best, but it's a pretty great episode.moreless

Flashbacks

By djjoe60, Oct 14, 2007

This original episode is introduced by the creators as chefs making beef sadnwiches and then feeding it to the pig which is a very kind of sick start to a great episode. In the first couple of series` such as Seasons 1-4, this is one of the better episodes. I enjoy this because they are all discussing previous entries to South Park and the deaths of Kenny.

Mrs. Cabtree, meanwhile is harassed by comedians. The comedians want the poor scruffy-haired Ms. Crabtree to work for their Comedy Club in Hollywood. Unfortunately, the kids are still wating for their food and parents.

;D Great!moreless

What's happening to South Park?

By Skyancez, Oct 08, 2007

After reviewing my reviews of the past season 2 episodes. I must say that Trey & Matt aren't doing well for this season. They had great episodes, some of them sucked tought.

Now, this episode was a average episode. Which comes to the past events from the past episodes.

Now, the plot. Is smart. A flashback episode is new to South Park and the bus being stuck over a cliff pretty much made the plot made sense.

Now the sub-plot with Ms Crabtree pretty much ruined the episode for me. It was unfunny and not very clever plot-wise.

The humour in this episode was "decent". It was kinda annoying to repeat the same joke over and over again after they finished telling a story.

I also put it as a average episode due that I needed to re-live horrible episodes such as "Volcano" and many others. However, it was nice re-living the good episodes.

This episode is a much watch if your bored or if you missed many past episodes. Watch it. Its good enough to re-watch it again.moreless

Now THAT's what I call a sticky situation.

By s1bbald, May 14, 2007

This episode made me laugh a fair bit. When I first saw it I thought, "Oh no, flashback!" because I've seen many-a flashback episode in my time and they usually aren't very good. But what I didn't know was these flashbacks were completely messed up. Every single time the kids ended up getting ice-cream and saying, "Now that's what I call a sticky situation." and everyone laughs. I found it pretty funny whenever that happened. But the sub-plot of Ms. Crabtree becoming acomedian was a huge let down. It was not funny at all, quite possibly the worst storyline so far in the series.moreless

Gimme another one of them roofies

By markagerholm, Apr 20, 2007

This is definitely one of the strangest episodes of South Park there is. It’s a parody of Star Trek, a pseudo-clip show, and an episode focused on Ms. Crabtree all at once. Although much of this episode tediously goes through flashbacks with ice cream twists, there are occasional great moments—the Star Trek kid in the red shirt, Stan making out with Wendy, and the parents’ song to the runaway children were all classics. But unfortunately, the writers don’t really try to develop Ms. Crabtree a whole lot, instead having her just yell out the same “Shut the hell up!!!” lines over and over, and it’s really no surprise she doesn’t get any other episodes to herself.moreless

Better than most flashback episodes, but still a flashback episode.

By henrynhenry, Dec 06, 2006

Flashbacks is just what the title describes: flashbacks. However, this episode is not only a flashback episode, it is a parody of a flashback episode. There are many good jokes in this episode (including a storyline for Ms. Crabtree), but overall, it's a throwaway episode. Any episode that ends with one of the characters waking up from a dream can be considered one of these.

Taken on its own, this episode is definitely funny. Looking back on it after watching newer, better episodes of South Park is difficult. However, much of the 1st and 2nd seasons are like this, and even much of the 3rd.

Not a necessary episode to see in the grand scheme of South Park, but definitely worth seeing.moreless

Mrs. Crabtree leaves the kids stranded on bus about to tip over a cliff.

By Tweekfan323, Oct 28, 2006

I like this episode even though it is not one of my favorites. This episode is relatively uknown as well so that contributes somewhat to the lack of popularity. It wasn't the creative stuff that we are used to, but it clever and funny. Ms. Crabtree ends up getting the bus stuck on a cliff and threatening to fall over it. As she goes to get help, she falls in love with a man she meets. Meanwhile the boys are having flashbacks of all past episodes while they avoid monsters, and tipping over the edge of the cliff. Good job.moreless

Load More Reviews