Helen Keller! The Musical

Episode Reviews (4)

Great

4th graders battle against the Kindergartners for Thanksgiving supremacy.

By scottjoc, May 19, 2011

As usual Trey Parker and Matt Stone do a wonderful job satiring the hellen keller story. "Hellen Keller Hellen Keller blind as a bat, she can't hear or speak, whats up with that?"

As well as other sung comments like "This is absolutely pointless".

Butters giving the 4th graders misinformation and telling them that the kindergartners show was spectacular "You've never seen such a show!" when all along the show wasn't even that good.

Another thing I really liked was the singing director, he sang everything. I wish they'd bring that character back in a future episode.

Another moment that brought me to tears with laughter then I first saw it was the turkey getting played a peaceful movie before they got sawed up.

All in all, one of my favourites.moreless

Hellen Keller! The Musical!

By djjoe60, Oct 28, 2007

Timmy finds himself owning a disabled chicken for the new school play, that is before fat stuck-up little spoilt Eric Cartman comes along and takes Timmy's little chicken away from him and exchanges it for a posher more pretty chicken. It all ends in blood and happiness at the end. I truly reccomend Hellen Keller! The Musical, as it is fresh, exciting and funnier than any other South Park episode.

This is superbly well written with a touch of laughter here and there, look at me I sound like a bloody weatherman.

:D Ha ha ha. A perfect blend and mix of sunshine treat.moreless

Gobbles! Timm-ah!

By Darth-Revan45, Nov 24, 2006

In this episode Timmy the cripple gets a equaly crippled turkey and Cartman tries to make the best play ever. The Animation for this episode was great as wats the look for the "feat preforming Turkey", I was crackign up at it, as well as the "humane" Turkey Killing machine [which gobbles escaped with his broken neck hanging down]. And what Butters thought was a great play beign a pice of crap cracked me up.