The Hobbit

Episode Reviews (6)

Great

out loud laughs!

By DeadRookie, Dec 15, 2013

A rare original SP episode these days. Even rarer besides smiling some lines had me actually laughing . It has been a LONG time since SP had me LOL . This was an important episode as well trying to show hat a stupid trend is just that STUPID. \

. Butters was really funny "Im sorry I have high standards" LOL... the whole photoshop is a :LIE thing is SO fool the SELF and you start to beleive the HYPE

KANYE could have been done much better. I was hoping he would sing GAY FISH again. and was hoping KIM would show up and we would get to see her big FAT UN photo shopped ass

this was a good episode and funny. Oh I loved how they photo shopped under used TIMMY--they got rid of the WHEELCHAIR and gave him new hair has been a long time since they did a really good TIMMy and JIMMY episode. I guesss they gfot so much HATE mail for exploiting "disabled" really--they were some of th funniest episodes .

So this sums up Season you wipe out the first two useless episodes we have a very good season. Really those fiets two episodes are a FAIL big time. can't watch them.

Finally---I want o point out--that they habe CHANGED

CARTM AN the final part of he GAME WARS of all peopke says "I can;t get the image of Bill Gates bashing that guys head" etc. Come is now the sensitive one with deep feelings? In the NSA episode he does NOT exploit could have stolen all the personal data on everyone is SP and used it. he does not. Sorry-I dont like the Milder CARTMAN. you want to keep doing CARTAMN LITE then you guys ar just big hairy UN photo shopped PU....moreless

Crap ending of a good season

By Delusionist, Dec 13, 2013

One of the strongest seasons in years. "Let Go, Let Gov", "World War Zimmerman" and the epic, brilliant "Black Friday"-trilogy...

Why then did it have to end with an extremely bland, lame episode like this?

I thought "Goth Kids 3" would be the weakest episode of this season until this nonsense came along.

Most annoying is that there is a good idea in there with a lot of possibilities but almost none are explored. The brilliant photoshop-criticism was very quickly worn out.

The Kanye West character was not fun the last time and the little potential he had here was screwed by over-repeating a half-assed joke until it was nothing but boring. How could they even fail to do a decent parody of Kanye's crap music video???? Even the original is more of a parody of itself than this was...

Lazy, half-hearted ending of a brilliant season....

moreless

Heart-breaking ending - A great episode

By georgewood714, Dec 12, 2013

This episode was funny, clever, and I great ending to Season 17. Overall, I thought the season was good, but this episode was definitely one of the best. The ending was heart-breaking, and it made me have a tear in my eye.

Amazing ending to season 17

By ericmontefusc, Dec 12, 2013

This season start out weak, the only episode I like out of the first 5 was world war Zimmerman, the last 5 episodes have been great there hasn't one episode that I have disliked. My favorite part of the episode is Kanye west going around saying that Kim isn't a hobbit lol

Wendy is my all time favorite SP character

By hector_13_13, Dec 12, 2013

This episode had laughs and a great lesson. Photoshopping women to make them look beautiful is wrong. Every woman is beautiful in their own way. I feel so sorry for Wendy at the end. She shouldn't have give in to Photoshop herself to make her pretty. She's already pretty. Stan is nothing more than a fake. Wendy deserves a much better boyfriend. Lost all my respect to Stan. Great ending overall.

One of the best!

By dimushi, Dec 12, 2013

I really loved this one. It was funny throughout the entire episode, but what really impressed me though, was the ending. One of my favorites. This is definitely gonna be a classic.