Reckoning

Good
7.8

Crazy Ending!!

By LadiesLoveCha, Apr 29, 2013

Should be interesting to see how it picks back up assuming theres a next season. Still An Underrated Great Show

Whoa, again ...

By DolphinWoman, Apr 26, 2013

I saw this episode when it aired. On the heels of episode 9, all i can say is 'Whoa,' again.

Hand Michael Cudlitz an Emmy, please.

Which Meth head was Shot?

By DeadRookie, Apr 22, 2013

To answer some of your complaints "WHY" the series only gets 10 episodes or so a seaosn instead of 22 (NO ONE shoots 24 episodes of episodic shows anymore--a typical season is 22 episodes. ) The resaon is simple--it COSTS a lot more to do a show like this than a cheap sitcom or reality show. This series is shot on steadicam camera, on locations, and features well staged car stunts and fights. that takes time and money. TNT isn;t willing to fork over the big bucks for a full 22 episode season n a series that has so far only generated a CULT following. YES--we are the BETTER TV viewers who seek out Quality programming but the bottom line is DOLLARS. This series doesn;t have BIG NAME actors , SEXY WOMEN, VIOLENT over the top action to promote. It's based in realism and gritty street scenes. We get what TNT is willing to finance. the show was canceled on NBC after a few for NBC--a bland network--made sense.

Now would someone tell me WHO was killed in the finale--which scumbag Meth head was shot?? i couldn;t tell. they didnt "catch" him in the this wide open. They can pick up where this season ended next just leave us with the notion that NOT all bad guys get caught which would make sense for THIS show. I mean--do they EVER let anyone "get away" on any other network police shows? or do they show up in the last 5 minutes and GET the 'bad guy". I cant recall ONE episode of NCIS, LAW and ORDER, BLUE BLOODS, HAWAII 5-0, or older shows that DIDNT capture the bad again this was as good as CHAOS (that will nbe hard to top) but still a solid episode.

moreless

Reckoning

By thefanof, Apr 20, 2013

Southland started to get really good in the second half of the season, and the finale wrapped things up nicely, while still leaving the door open for a 6th season, should our prayers be answered and the show come back.

Michael Cudlitz, Regina King, Shawn Hatosy, yes, even Ben McKenzie all delivered great performances in the episode and should consider this as their potential Emmy submissions.

Hopefully not the end, but good enough to allow us to remember the show fondly should it be.moreless

What a season finale !

By WirelessCobra, Apr 18, 2013

Don't want to ruin the show for anyone who taped it - just hope the show comes back for another season. Just a great series.