Spider-Man: The Animated Series

Show Reviews (101)

The Greatest Spider-Man Animated Series Ever!

By btimmfan, Sep 23, 2015

This is the best Spider-Man animated series ever made. It is also one of the best superhero animated series ever. The story arcs were epic and unpredictable, Spider-Man had the perfect personality and voice in Christopher Daniel Barnes, and nearly every major character in the Spider-Man mythos made an appearance. Also, the majority of the character designs were great to look at and had a very realistic look to them.

It is not a perfect show. There was a lot of reused animation (scene cuts from previous episodes reused in later episodes). Sometimes it would fit and look alright, and other times it was pretty obvious. Also, even though some things were toned down for being a children's show, I never got the feeling or impression that anything was lacking (even in later viewings as an adult). Anyway, I seriously doubt there will ever be another Spider-Man show that comes close to the quality of this one. This IS Spider-Man.moreless

A Good Show

By TheGoldenAge1, Sep 07, 2015

This show is not perfect. It has A LOT of notable flaws. But what makes this series so great is the story arcs and Peter Parker/Spider-Man's character. If you can get past the flaws this is a really GREAT show.

By natefun, Jul 19, 2014

Just finished the series. Probably the best cartoon series that I have ever seen. It gets a little strange at times but for the most part is just plain awesome!

Great show!

By riccardocostanzo5, Jun 25, 2014

After seeing the latest Xmen Movie, I got nostalgic over the old Fox Kids superhero cartoons and watched both Xmen and Spiderman. Got to say I'm not disappointed, they were great!

Top Shows - What got me into Spider-Man

By anastasia1243, Feb 08, 2014

Various ep (94-98)

The greatest Marvel cartoon of all time

By TripleHx30, Apr 05, 2013

I watched all the Spider-Man seasons on netflix. I watched it also when it was on jetix. This show brought back alot of memories. The overall of this is off the hook , its an awesome show

Spider-Man Is My All-Time Favorite Cartoon!

By Spiderman72995, Mar 19, 2013

I absolutely love Spider-Man because he is awesome, and he is my favorite hero of all time. The TV show was amazing, exciting, and dangerous. I got Ultimate Villain Showdown and Daredevil vs Spider-Man for Christmas because they play great on my VCR. Disney XD currently airs the series. Returns: Summer of 2013. Once again, I love Spider-Man so much! :( ha ha ha

By AceAndrew, Jan 06, 2013

i was really confused about season 2 with the neogenics nightmare, i dont suppose that spiderman really turned into a mutated monster in the actual comics itself, and ofcourse i was abit dissapointed about the ending where mary jane was not found ''yet''. and electro was not a german spy, he was a electician that was shocked by high voltage of electricity whilst fixing a electric cable. overall, i think i was amazing, but a bad ending.

Great Series

By Raku, May 08, 2012

I loved this show as a kid, and it has aged well. Great story, character, and plot development. This is the series that introduced me to Spider-Man, and I never looked back since...

Good but flawed

By Shinigami124, Mar 09, 2012

This show was great! and it really knew how to keep to the comic books. However this show is severly flawed, i mean laser beams instead of guns? what the heck, and some of the dialogue was cheesy, then again its cheesy in the comics. Overall this show was good, but due to editing and other censorship it really hurt the show. Maybe if the dvd comes out they could have a uncut version, if the dvd ever comes out. Until then i guess i can watch the episodes on youtube. Like everyone else, but i really want this show on dvd, along with X Menmoreless

Load More Reviews