The Party

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

I liked how they made the characters look.

By SpaceWay2007, Apr 14, 2007

This is the first episode I watched. This episode was cool. I liked how they made Electro. Electro looked scary and I like his attacks. Overall, this episode is superb! Although, they should make the fight between Spider-Man and Electro longer and more violent! The Electro in this Spider-Man series is the best than the one in the 90s. The guy who turned into Electro - Max -...I felt sorry for him. He was always picked on and he was embarrassed by the 3 guys at the party. Too bad he became bad. Max seemed like a good person. Anyway, that's it.moreless

Electro has always been a favorite of mine, so I liked this episode.

By pharaoh2, Jan 18, 2006

I haven't seen this episode in a while, so just try to bear with me.

Plot: Max Dillon is shunned and embarassed at a party, so he runs out into a storm and is struck by lightning next to a "High Voltage" sign. It turns him into Electro, so he uses his powers to seek revenge on the people at the party, so it's up to Spider-Man to stop him.

Originally, Max Dillon was a guy that worked on power lines, got struck by lightning in a storm while working on a power line, and became Electro. He comitted crimes in a green and yellow suit. But here, it's different, as I mentioned in the plot. I like how they made Electro's electric attacks look, but I think that he could have posed more of a threat. His new look is frightening, but I preferred the green and yellow Electro of the 90s cartoon. The action was good, and Spider-Man eventually won by trapping Electro in something(can't remember). There was one memorable quote that I liked:

Spider-Man:(to Electro) Where were you when we had an energy crisis?

So, I enjoyed the plot, the action(although it could have been better), the character development, especially in Max, and that one quote I mentioned.

I felt sorry for Max, the poor kid. He was being pushed around by almost everybody.

Okay, that's all. It could have been better, but I enjoyed it still.

8.2/10.