SportsNation

Show Reviews (1)

Superb

Colin Cowherd and Michelle Beadle discuss their opinion on popular sports topic while also reviewing what the entire nation thinks.

By pudgebyrd722, Jul 15, 2011

It comes on in the middle of the afternoon, and with summer here and school out, I have finally been able to watch it on a consistent basis and I have to say, it is one of my favorite sports shows, up and above Around the Horn and Pardon The Interruption, of course starring Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon primarily.

Anyhow, Colin Cowherd and Michelle Beadle, a rare "goofy-funny" female, make a good team, although Colin can be a little annoying sometimes, but it's great that there's a show out there that makes the public's view on today's sports issues...well, public.

I love Number Crunch and I always try to play and keep up with my score myself. I also appreciate the guest stars that usually appear to play a game or two with Colin and Michelle, like more recently, NBA champion Tyson Chandler. Sometimes while the guest can challenge Colin, some guests can be pretty funny.

Anyhow, good young show. Just wish it'd be on later during the school year so it'd be easier to watch.moreless