Squidbillies

Show Reviews (58)

Good

I love Early Cuyler

By RG50, May 24, 2014

This show is very funny. I love the words Early makes up all the time. My favorite episode was the one when Early got a long tattoo 'Krystal For Ever'... Classic Early Cuyler.

This show is odd

By NotAPerson, Apr 20, 2014

This show really confuses me. After watching about ten episodes, I can honestly say that, next to ATHF, this is one of the oddest shows I have ever seen. Sometimes there is some real humor, but most of the time its just crude. The artwork and animation is terrible, but I guess that's intentional. Overall, I wouldn't recommend it, unless its to a strange friend who has nothing else better to do.

Hilarious!

By MistyBrookeKeith1, Feb 08, 2014

A satirical depiction of southern conservatives, certainly accurate. Yeah, the animation is (purposely) imperfect and the plot is _contradictory and I am sure that this is intentional. The musical selection which accompanies squidbillies is awesome. I guess that some people just solidly prefer mediocre s*** and it is all good! I just love the show! :-) :-)

One of the funniest shows I have ever seen

By ryancnoggle, Oct 21, 2013

If you're a real arrogant prissy person who prefers the simpsons, this may not be for you. If you demand a bit more crudeness, this is the show for you. The hilarity never stops. My two particular favorite experiences of the show are the voices of Unknown Hinson as Earlie Cuyler and Dana Snyder (Master Shake) as Granny Cuyler. The sound of their voices alone crack me up. But the over the top southern redneck stereotype gags are what really send the show out of control. The animation isn't the best, but its a show that relies on its vocal talent and writing rather than its artwork, much like Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Highly quotable. I'll always be watching as long as they keep puttin em out.moreless

Please somebody tell me what the $*#% am I watching?

By That_TV_Dude, Dec 24, 2012

Normally, I give a show three chances to impress me, but after seeing only one episode of Squidbillies, I couldn't handle another episode. The show has no plot, no story, and absolutely no comedy in it. The artwork is terrible to look at, colors are washed out, and everyone looks so poorly drawn. The animation leaves a whole lot be desired, its choppy and its confusing to tell what's going on a lot of the time and it seems very stiff. The humor is nonexistent in this show, there is not to be a single laugh, chuckle, or even a snicker to be found in this show at all. All the episodes seem to rely instead is rants about certain things that contribute nothing to the episode and it makes the audience try to laugh at it but it's so stupid and unfunny. The episodes themselves are just flat out confusing, it starts with a single plot point but then in 2 minutes, 50 more appear and the show becomes a jumbles mess filled with plot points that are never resolved. There is absolutely no story at all in each episode and it seems like I am watching a bunch of rejected jokes. I truly can't believe a show like this exists, it has no plot, the stories are all over the place and makes no sense, plot points are introduced and forgotten, it has bad artwork, there is no humor, it just no appeal. I urge everyone to stay far away from this ugly mess of a show.moreless

OMG, why is this show so hated?

By 03bgood, Dec 03, 2012

Seriously this show keeps getting 1s and 1.5s but I'm seeing The Oblongs getting 9s and 10s? Seriously people think that show is better than this show, heh whatever! You guys are stupid for liking that Simpsons ripoff, I didn't even find that show funny one bit! As for this show, it's not laugh out loud funny but better than it's reputation.

this is pretty funny but......eh

By BradleyJones, Oct 09, 2012

The thing about this show is that it comes with a catch, it is really funny but the artwork is horrible. I mean just take a look at the sherif, my dog can draw better than that. This show isn't bad its just that the artwork is bad and i cant really understand what's going on. There is so much clutter from the mediocre artwork i cant really tell what is happening. I like this show butt i cant give it a score higher than a 7.5, it doesn't deserve it.moreless

Apparently BradleyJones needs his art spoon fed to him!

By crackrockrules, Aug 28, 2012

BradleyJones, I seriously doubt you or your talented dog could design, draw, or animate anything close to the artwork you're trashing. Have you ever heard of Folk Art? Ben Prisk is a well known and respected artist who gets paid for his artwork. How many pieces of art has your dog sold?

Two wrong things don't make one good

By afliador8, Jul 20, 2012

This series mixes the comedy of a psyco with the drawing of a little kid. It's as bad as 12 oz. mouse.

Squidbillies

By Dylan_Roberts, Feb 10, 2012

This is one of the best shows that revolves around the subject of the rural south. It has probably the best portrait of the rural south I've ever seen. It is so twisted and mean-spirited, you can't just help but laugh. The characters are so three-dimensional, that they are probably more realistic than the Dukes of Hazard.

Load More Reviews