Squirrel Boy

Show Reviews (108)

Mediocre
5.2

I've never liked it as a kid, and thank goodness I've never had the displeasure to revisit this show.

By leviwellsy, May 30, 2014

I can't remember everything about this show, but all I know is that I've never really enjoyed it as a little kid. I actually tried hitting my TV with my baseball bat (not metal nor wooden, it's a fake one) from how crappy this show is.

I agree w/ KingCAWisma, a realy bad Beavis & Butt-Head rip-off

By minimew2020, Mar 22, 2014

I use to like this show now I think it's just another Beavis & Butt-Head rip-off & other B & BH rip-off such CatDog & Chalkzone are just as bad. & CatDog & Chalkzone are always an insault to "Current Events", Squrriel Boy is just as bad as both shows Beacause the episodes have NO plot, & The charater as complete idiots like the one on Bleach & the voice-acting is just lame as the episodes probaly the worst voice-acting I have heard 12 Oz. Mouse was better than this (beacause the main charater hardly gives a damn & the voice-acting was decent)

What is it with Cartoon Network & their yen to foist the WORST cartoons they could possibly imagine? Squirrel Boy is one of the worst offerings the network has ever given us, so far that is.

It is a very unfunny show about a dimwitted squirrel & these equally mentally challenged Bully & Bird & just about everybody involved in this porridge. This cartoon is not only insulting to the viewer, but heaps on even more insults towards bullies.

I'm pretty sure animated shows can't sink any lower, at least that was before Nick's Tak and The Power of Juju arrived

Billy West, if you're going to make a show for us, ACTUALY PUT SOME EFFORT INTO MAKING IT! This show, along with CatDog, are the worst things that Billy West have given us. The guys who made this must be total perverts. I mean, the show is about a squirrel getting bullied by a guy with a big butt. I mean, it's an original idea but ........... why, just WHY? Even if you get past the horrible disgusting perverted character designs, the show is really not all that funny. The only character who can be funny sometimes is Leon. But other than that, the characters are really annoying and make annoying and cheesy jokes all the time. Don't watch this. Watch Sanjay and Craig instead. At least that show has some good humour

And to Caseyparkey There is fart jokes in this show, The bully has a butt that is th size of a watrmlon. Also Breadwinners is more classical than this fart of a showmoreless

Good show

By caseyparkey, Mar 11, 2014

I actually like this cartoon it is way better than My Gym Partners A Monkey. The show is not funny but it doesn't have to be at least it doesn't have to butt jokes like My Gym Partners A Monkey. The animation is okay the characters are likeable 8/10

What the

By Aaran24, Jan 23, 2014

shit is this hell of a piece?

i wont say its crap, but its useless for sure

By effeemme90, Oct 27, 2013

i like this kind of idiotic shows, with stupid plots and stupid adventures. but the problem is that this show has nothing more than that, i mean, no peaks, no moments of LMAO, no mindless zaniness, nothing. i would say its an average show, but to be honest, its often boring in his uselessness. the only good thing is the graphics.

shame on you cartoon network

For god sakes, this was from the creator of Duckman!

By RockyleRick, Jul 08, 2013

People, you know this is from the same guy who did Duckman: Private Dick/Family Man. And this show was in part of my childhood.

Really bad

By gamzdude, May 08, 2013

This show was really bad IMO so glad it was canceled 2/10 terrible .

What the guy below me said

By pepsistriker145, Mar 19, 2013

This show bored me to death. I tried to like it, I really did, but it was boring as hell. it was kinda decent, but extremely boring.

Squirrel Boy is on? Time for my 30 minute nap

By That_TV_Dude, Mar 01, 2013

Squirrel Boy is one of those shows that will just make you fall asleep 5 minutes into the show. The show's premise may not have been the best, but it could have been a decent show. The show centers around a boy named Andy and his pet squirrel, Rodney, and together they get into various adventures that gets them into trouble. Each episode is full of terrible jokes that don't work for kids at all and it was so bland and stupid, I couldn't tell where the humor was. The artwork and animation aren't too bad, but they could have been approved significantly. The character designs look original, the colors are pretty good, and it's presented pretty well. The voice acting is where the shows starts to really fall apart, everyone sounds annoying, and some of the voices don't seem to match the character. The plots themselves are really lackluster and are forgettable and are plots that are recycled, but have no new things in it. I was glad this show was canceled and hasn't been seen again. What could have been a decent show for everyone, got turned into a mess because of poor plots and bad jokes.moreless

Squirrel Boy

By DeangeloHill1, Sep 20, 2012

Im not going to lie because everyone is writing bad reviews about this show to tell the truth I loved it most of the episodes and the other animals it was kind've like micky mouse kind;ve by a bit But I liked it was about a squirrel who lived with his bestfriend a human and they go on cool adventures

Load More Reviews