Terra Prime (2)

Great

Yeah duh!

By seanzone, May 06, 2013

Well, how did Spock come about if Volcans and Humans were not

What should have been the finale

By GinnyAnn, Mar 08, 2011

What a heart breaking, tear wrenching episode. My absolute favorite of the series. Connor and Jolene were absolutely outstanding. He brought tears to my eyes in the final scene. It was almost painful to watch, but left us with a feeling of hope for the future of the relationship between Trip and T'Pol and Earth and Vulcan.

One of the best episodes of this season.

By kldawson5, Aug 04, 2005

This has to be one of the best episodes of Star Trek Enterprise to date. It follows on from the previous episode 'Demons' in which T'Pol and Trip find out about having a baby together. It really involves two stories one about Trip and T'Pol and one about Terra Prime which overlap (obviously!). The story with Trip and T'Pol was very moving and watching their baby Elizabeth die was extremely moving.

The story with Terra Prime just shows the suspicious and narrow-mindedness side of humanity that they could think that a helpless baby could doom the whole of humanity.

The episode was extremely well written and was one of the best in ages and easy to watch, it makes me wonder why on earth, UPN is cancelling the show as this season has been the best yet and this episode is a good example to point out.moreless