Stargate SG-1

Show Reviews (481)

Superb

Of Course

By Alliancelane, Mar 17, 2015

Few shows capture the imagination and inspire the thought provoking creativity as this work. Accolades are easy to pass along to all involved, thank you.

Fellow Minnesotan. (again)

The best!

By stevescanlon, Oct 30, 2014

by far the best series ever aired..

Awful SF

By emeraldcity, May 22, 2014

I gave up on watching this show ages ago. It is beyond bad. Gives SF a bad name in ways that the Elementary School level rendering of the Star Trek Universe by the whole batch of Star Trek shows that were done starting in 1987 could never achieve. Paved the way for more awful projects like the X-Men movies which have turned most cinemas into places where children go instead of places where adults go.

The No.1 Series of all what has been screened on TV

By faditech, Apr 06, 2014

This is the series that has taken my mind & soul.

10 Seasons about 200 Episodes and followed by 2 Movies.

Never seen and will never see anything on TV that will exceed the uniqueness and originality of Stargate SG1.

I wish I can rate it as 100 while all other series do not exceed a 9.

Title too short

By Tirvex, May 02, 2013

I'll put it this way:

I cancelled my cable out of spite when SG-1 went off air.

Missing you!!

By Cessan, Apr 10, 2013

On of my favorite shows of all time.

But all good things must come to an end they say... :(

quiete good

By sremnes, Mar 31, 2013

This show is prettey good, not as good as Stargate Atlantis and Universe, but not at all bad. extremely long arch's and too any fill inn episodes to make it a higher rated. Richard Dean Anderson's humor is a big plus, And Michael Shanks is also fgreat in his potarayal of Daniel Jackson, Christoper Judge is not such a good role, and Amanda Tapping is a boring i know it all role. The show has a great ending, and some legendary i recommend Universe and Atlantis before you watch this show.moreless

Starcheese

By Edmund_Wells, Feb 10, 2013

The writing for this show is painful, the characters uninspiring and the acting embarrassing. And did they consult with any military personnel for advice on how the military actually conducts itself? Or military strategy? Not to mention the lousy costumes and special effects. The first episode was laughable and set the tone for as long as I could stomach it, hoping it would improve. The fact this series lasted ten seasons is a mystery I can only speculate relates to high numbers of the easily amused or ignorant. The original 1970's Battlestar Galactica was better done.

Firefly was twenty times better - writing and acting and characters - and that little gem was canceled after only one season. Battlestar Galactica was Shakespeare compared to Stargate, and they jumped ship after four seasons. The Star Trek series - TNG, DS9, Voyager - all light years ahead in terms of writing, characters and acting (even Worf) - yet each of these lasted only seven years. So for any "fan" of Stargate who equates "longest running" sci-fi series with "best", I suggest you check into sick bay for a hypo-spray of taste.moreless

Poor =/

By GuilhermeToma, Jan 31, 2013

I would love it if the writer wasn't a chimp.

Step Through

By SFBarbear, Nov 18, 2012

A series sequel to the 1994 Movie, Stargate SG-1 takes us on a 212 episode adventure spanning almost 10 years. The longest running science fiction series ever created, Stargate SG-1 takes us on the harrowing adventures of the SG-1 team lead by the Col. Jack O'Neill. Journey after journey they explore different worlds and cultures all in a desperate hope to find a way to defeat evil aliens, slave masters, technology out of control and humans gone awry.

Load More Reviews