Stark Raving Mad

Show Reviews (4)

Great

STARK RAVING MAD is Great Show!

By jseven03, Nov 12, 2008

I only saw a few clips from some episodes on YouTube and what I saw is hilarious. To bad this show didn't last longer, but if it did Monk wouldn't have been born! I love Monk! Tony Shalhoub you're the best actor in the world!!!!

The combination between Neal and Tony was too funny! They pretty much feed off each other. Tony can play any kind of role from drama to comedy in a TV show or even in movies. He is a very trained actor.

Plus, it doesn't hurt that Tony is soft on the eyes. Very handsome man! Great Work Tony!moreless

Horror writer tortures his wimpy editor.

By ChapelHeel66, Nov 17, 2005

Both Shaloub and Harris are lovable comic actors on television. I particularly enjoy the aspect of the show where Shaloub\'s character tortures Harris. In my opinion it is the best role that these actors have had on a sitcom. Shaloub\'s character on Wings was funny, but he was merely a bit player.

One Season was not Enough

By gophone, Jul 28, 2005

"Stark Raving Mad" was a very funny show that NBC only kept on the air for one year. Hopefully the USA Network will bring it back to life. Stark Raving Mad was a kind of Odd Couple with Tony Shalhoub of Wings playing a psychotic Stephen King type horror writer with Neil Patrick Harris playing his literary agent and target of his abuse. It was a great combo! Tony Shalhoub shows he has great range in characters. He shows no part of his famous Antonio character from Wings. Stark Raving Mad was a hysterical and brilliant show and far better than any other new NBC show that didn‘t get the ax. Stark Raving Mad had a great cast, hilarious plots and good directing, plus it did get good rating. This show could have lasted at least four of five seasons.

moreless