Superb

This is Momdee

By goremomdee56, Dec 20, 2012

I have been in love with the work you do, I'm looking for how I can get these gifts for my grands that I care for. Those gifts will make my grand Christmas this year. I just enjoyed Stevenson the young man wow tried the toys out. He is 10 going on 20 well before his time. The couple who are helping children with the camps are surly blessed to have such a heart. ps I cannot find the contest for Christmas gifts. Please help.moreless

wow you are really Harvey !

By lorettabutler, Dec 20, 2012

Steve thank you so much for caring for others and most of all for the children! :-) Great bless.

u r the best

By topekabethea, Dec 20, 2012

Watch the show since it started u r great Steve kept up the great work

TricyWill92

By claricerwilli, Dec 20, 2012

Steve Harvey I really enjoyed your show today. I my DVR's set for series everyday and review them when I have time. The show was extra special today sharing some of your beautiful family members. There's nothing like family tides. I thank you for all the great ideals shared on your episodes this year 2012. I can't wait to see what 2013 episodes would be like. I prayer you continue to do well on the show because you are doing a great job and truly a blessing to your TV audience. I wish you much success in your continous careers.moreless

Steve Harvey Family Holiday Show

By patriciamitch1, Dec 20, 2012

Hi Steve, I enjoyed your show today with your lovely family! I went out and pick-up ice cream and Bailey's for my Holidays with my dog. May God keep the blessing comimg for you and your family!!!! Hope I can win one of your gifts, thank you.

Harvey Holiday Happiness

By tommyehinescrum, Dec 19, 2012

Steve Harvey,one inspiring MAN that is blessed and continues to bless the show,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! May the Harvey's have a blessed and prosperous holiday!!!

family :

By jjjjjj, Dec 19, 2012

Hi Steve! I love watching your show. in really enjoyed the you make me laugh and also on every every morning on your morning show the radio. I wish you would have a show about step song in step fathers relationship.

steve harvey`s and family holiday

By shirleyrogers3, Dec 19, 2012

The show was very good lots of good info and practicle items for holidays. I also wanted to sign up for the at home audience gifts on the show but didn`t find away to d so . I watch his show all of the time, way back when he had the other show!!!!

Harvey Holiday Secrets

By lwms, Dec 19, 2012

Happy Holidays to you and your family Steve!

Thanks for sharing your families holiday traditions. I had the opportunity to be a guest on your show when you had the First Lady on prior to the election, and have been a loyal fan since then. Love the show.

Bless you for spreading some holiday cheer !

thank you so much for your show i watch and learn from it everyday..

By teresaverdun7, Dec 19, 2012

i seen you givin all the audience gifts today that was a blessing thank you have any for me will be much been off work for a month without any money coming in very god bless you and yours on this holiday season...

Load More Reviews