Superb

holiday handbags

By jdperson, Dec 27, 2012

those bags were fabulous. the colors were unique. the show was great. steve is number one.

Fabulous Bags

By syliva7, Dec 22, 2012

I am a bag women, those bags are sharp, like to have all the less expensive ones, I don't have the clothes that I think you should wear for those over price bags, I am one of the 47%.

great show

By tazz1962, Dec 22, 2012

hey, Steve, I luv ur show, and the give aways hav been great. I like them but I would to HAVE only one of them. I would like to have the Juiceer, I've loss weight but now I would like my daughter to join me n to learn to juice things that she likes. Thanks, keep up the good work, on TV & RADIO....

Fabulous show

By t8bar, Dec 21, 2012

You have the BEST Show on TV at this are sooo funny, sharp, and helpful . Your show helps a lot of people. I would LOVE to win some of the gifts shown on TV. Those handbags are gorgeous. I tape your show every day. Your own person style is ALL that and a thousand bag of chips.. "Barb-T8"

Fake it till you make it, Handbag Extravaganza!!!

By Blesssfloyd, Dec 21, 2012

Steve I Love you and there's nothing you can do about it. I Love your show, I Love the fact that you' re able to still make people laugh without cussing and you have a kind heart, but most of All I'm excited that you're Saved and have a relationship with JESUS, our Lord and Savior.

holiday handbags

By maymay36, Dec 21, 2012

the whole show was great ,i love steve show ,he make you smile, cry and just in joy life.