Storage Wars

Show Reviews (13)

Great

good show at first quickly gets boring

By CodemanGS, Aug 20, 2013

I watched probably 10 episodes of this show and quickly got bored.

Pretty interesting show

By rodcon70, Jan 24, 2013

Through 3 seasons, Storage Wars is certainly a show worth watching that has some very interesting bidders. Brandon and Darrell make a good team and are always an interesting duo. Brandi and Jarrod are certainly interesting on how they work together and how they balance also being husband and wife, it is fun watching Brandi trying to keep Jarrod from overbidding on units. Barry Weiss has to be the best from his interesting clothing, wild vehicles and his very funny one liners. Dave Hester really takes away from the show, he will never admit that he loses a locker to anyone only that he ran the other person up. Dave has now also been terminated from the show and I do hope this makes the show even better in the future.moreless

the show is rigged

By TheSmiths621, Jan 16, 2013

I watched storage wars new york they covered the name of the computer with black sure the owner did not do in storage wars Brandy said she is not coming to bid on a construction unit and the end of the show what pops up a construction have been doing auctions for two years not and and you do not find what they find in EVERY SINGLE need to get real people to do this

jarrod shulz a man without culture

By giuseppedonat, Dec 28, 2012

the show is good,except for mr Jarrod shulz il a man without culture, is arrogant,is not the right person to be in the show, that is my opinion

pathetic

By mattrocks123, Dec 23, 2012

This show is completely stupid. I bet that they stuff the lockers with stuff that they find at some other place. How come it's always one of the main people who win the locker, and not some ordinary person? It's the same garbage every time. I would rather kiss a toilet seat, then watch this show.

I like Jarrod, & his "wife"...

By ralphloco, Dec 20, 2012

Jarrod is the only one, who is a "normal"

Dave is only a goes over the without (real)friends!

Barry is OLD & is destroying all...

& Stupid!!...

A Very Good Show

By ScampTVCritic, Nov 12, 2012

Storage Wars is a very interesting show. If I had to pick between Auction Hunters and Storage Wars, I'd definitely pick SW, because it has more rivalry and the finds are much more interesting (even if some items don't completely pay for a unit).

I can't pick a favorite bidder because all of them are interesting. I even went to the Now and Then thrift shop to meet Jarrod and Brandi during their anniversary! After all, the show does take place in Orange County, an area in which I visit a lot.

I recommend this show. It's an entertaining show that will keep you watching, even if it is going downhill just a little bit.moreless

A Storage Wars Challenge

By DanielMoroff, Nov 01, 2012

How about a challenge. The storage Wars cast takes on the Storage Wars Texas cast in an all out battle to see who can buy the most storage lockers in 2, half hour shows! Dave vs. Victor, head on. Barry vs. Moe. Having Moe there insures there's a doctor in the house. Lesa vs. Brandi with Jarred looking on!!!. If not an episode, maybe a pay per view. The ideas are limitless!!! I'll even offer to help write it!

(The above just goes to prove that some people have way too much time on their hands! :) ) Imoreless

Dave & Jarrod lovers?

By Racer0ne, Oct 29, 2012

Is it true that Dave and Jarrod are secret lovers How can you call these losers TV stars.The only one worth watching is Brandy and she can't be that bright being married to the penal membrane head Jarrod!

Load More Reviews