Strong Medicine

Show Reviews (55)

Great

STRONG MEDICINE

By ladegen, Jun 24, 2013

This Medical show never came to Canada. . Just finished watching all the shows on Netflix. This is the best medical programs that I have seen. It is both educational and addictive.

One of the best medical shows-and I only have 3 drama-medical shows that I've ever liked!

By methadvocate, Mar 19, 2013

I loved this show (Strong Medicine) and enjoyed the down-to-earth main Dr's (Turner and Blasi), as well as the morality and the great stories. I'm astonished that there is no place on the web that is replaying the episodes. I was totally addicted!

The best show for families to watch together, young and old. Very informative & addictive. Powerful stories of true situations happening in our world today. It brings laughter & tears! Best Reality Show Ever Made! Brillant!

By heavencentgifts, Jul 22, 2007

The Most Powerful, informative & addictive show that brings true situations (happening in lives today) to life. You will cry, laugh and cover your mouth from emotions stirred up. It educates and informs about topics and issues dealing with health, relationships and life that some have never known was real and/or could deal with. My Favorite, was the episode where Dr. Lu was raped and they showed the actual rape kit procedure being performed. I have never seen that shown before. My daughter seen for the first time what women go through, for real.. I cried, since it brought back feelings I had went through.. That is Just ONE example of how REAL the show is.. Love It! My 13 year old is also addicted to the show. Our only complaint is that it is no longer on Liftime cable channel! We are devistated that our mother/daughter strong medicine dates are over!moreless

excellent show best on T.V. ROSA BLASI IS ACES SHE'S THE SHOW THE SECONDARY DOC BE IT JANINE TURNER/RICHARSON/OR SHRODER FOR ROSA TO SHOW HER TALENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN IS THE SHOW COMING BACK

By EDKHAMIS, Jul 04, 2007

excellent real drama better tan e.r. in its hay-day

please bring back the show i will watch it at any time of the day rosa blasi is aces even when janine turner departed

and then richardson departed the show did not miss 1 beat

pleas advise as to who i need to contact to assure that s/m comes back to a television in my home ED KHAMIS/E-MAIL/EDKHAMIS@AOL.COM

Luvin it!

By PUREXAMPLE, Jun 27, 2007

This show really was such a great precursor to shows like House and Greys Anatomy. I'm very glad that it had a nice 7 years running. The writers for this show were absolutely brilliant but towards the end it started feeling a little empty, not quite like a hospital at all.

I was personally loving that the cute tall white guy was with a black chick, Tamara Mowry. It gave me such hope...

Got to love that Lou

By crazyperson5, Jun 27, 2007

Lou is the best doctor I have ever scene in my life. She cares about the people and fights for them, I think that is so cool. My favortie parter was Andy Camble. I thought it was so cool when they brought Dr. Thorten to the show. It was so cool. Who could not love Lana. She was the best one in the show. Jonas I think would make the best husband and father ever. Not because of the money but of his love for her, and any man who loves a woman like that they should love his child the same way or more. He shoewed when he loved Lou the most when Lou got shot and he drove on the street and ran stoplights. That is a true man there.moreless

Why do they do this!!!

By jerr7, Jun 05, 2007

I agree with one of the reader's when they said bring it back and why did it go? I know I have said it in some of my other reviews and saying it again, never fails when u like somtething and really get into it, it goes away and they never make enough for re-runs to watch. I think her name is Patricia from "Home Improvement", tool time taylor's wife, I dont remember been awhile back but do know that she came from there but didnt even have a clue that they did this show with her until now, way behind I know, I am now watching this show until the re-runs runs out, guess I have awhile since it has been what back in 2000, well I can enjoy it for awhile and hope before they run out it may come back, the only part of the show I didnt care for is the little conference they all have before the actual show, and it is kind of like "ER", only just for women.moreless

WHY DID IT GO AWAY?????????????????????

By djkltt12, May 25, 2007

I loved Strong Medicine. I have been a faithful watcher for three years. It was like the best rated show on Lifetime and the new shows lifetime has now, they are crappy. I know that all shows have to come to an end, which I am usually okay with. But when Lifetime stopped showing Strong Medicine except for the wee hours of the night that ticked me off. Why can't they show it at five anymore like they used to? or four? or any time during the day when normal people are awake? I tell ya, TV people are smoking somethin'. Anyway, the show rocks, everyone should watch an episode or two because you will fall in love with it. Personally it is one of the better medical Dramas because it puts an equal amount of focus on patients as it does the doctors.moreless

Could be counsidered entertaining...

By da_dunker, Apr 28, 2007

Yup, Strong Medicine does go "over the top" frequently, but what hospital show or courtroom or detective/police drama hasn't? And yes, it also flaunts a decidedly feminist perspective, but what else would you expect from Whoopi Goldberg on Lifetime TV? Strong Medicine is not intended to reflect reality all the time, because if it did, it would either be too gory or too boring to have entertainment value. The acting is very credible, the writing is creative and sensitive and the direction is first-rate though not unusually clever for an emergency room show.

Rittenhouse Hospital doesn't exist (I did a quick search) and its characters and patients are fictitious. But the entertainment industry asks us to suspend our logic and common sense every day for the sake of, well...being entertained. And we do it gladly.

So sit back and relax and watch "Lu", "Andy Campbell" and the rest of the Rittenhouse staff tackle fascinating women's health issues with their usual confidence, expertise and sense of humor -- and OK, a bit more schmaltz and drama, just for fun.moreless

I absolutely LOVE this show!

By alahiap, Apr 03, 2007

Why is this show called strog medicine?

It is called strong medicine because the octors are strong and so is the medicine hence the name strong medicine!

Lu is a doctor and the mothr of Mark. Lu is the nicest person on Strong Medicine. She helps peopleno matter the risk. In 1 episode she let herself get arrested after she stopped the police from beating up a ill diabetic woman.

the head doctor whose name I can't remember has two daughters.And she rents out a room to another doctor.

Lawra is a black secatary for the hospital. She's always in everybodys buisness. And she cares alot for the doctors. And she always tries to help.

They are the only three people whose names I can remember.moreless

Load More Reviews