Suits

Show Reviews (129)

Great

I lovveeee HARVEY

By ThePetiteQueen, Jul 09, 2015

I have enjoyed watching Suits since its genesis - Harvey is the man of my dreams - he is such a man's man! I'm so glad that the writers are now showing his vulnerable side - The role of Harvey is naturally embodied by Gabriel. Thank God for Suits and my DVR!

Harvey

By makiefun, Jun 29, 2015

So excited Suites is back on! Way to go Harvey! you are back on top. Love the conversations between the actors and actresses. One of my most favorite shows!!

It's all about Mike.

By AbhishekTripathi, Jun 21, 2015

Mike's character is the most important one and thats what kept the show live in all seasons. His chemistry with Rachael is good. If the next season is really least about him and Rachel then I have to follow some other series.

Too mean and nasty

By SallieOrtiz, May 31, 2015

So tired of the infighting, backbiting, and betrayals. No integrity or redeeming value gained in watching this show.

endless infighting - I cant watch it anymore

By strategic56, Mar 30, 2015

This show started out after the first 2 seasons, deteriorated into endless infighting between Gabriel and the lady who is the Managing Partner. Its just hi-level name calling. I stopped watching or DVRing this show. The Law Firm they are in seems to have dissolved and been reconstituted 10 times already.

We all just got Litt up!

By MarkusBcklund, Mar 16, 2015

Hands down the best season so far! Keep up the good work.

EPISODE "Flash Backs"

By DonaldDack, Mar 06, 2015

Too many flash backs can confuse the flow of any show and this episode they did. It was hard to keep up with Harvey to attorney and Harvey the DA attorney. Then their was Donna in the flash backs. One good point was Donna switching to Louis. Finally, Louis showed he had a heart. After screaming and screaming about is secretary, he shows he is human after she dies and hands her ashes tossed off the top of the building. Louis could do that. He kept the urn to remember her.moreless

second favorite after the GoT

By boogabooga, Mar 05, 2015

this show is simply dont think its a law firm its like a family, every one takes care of each other..

One of the most Amazing tv shows

By JawadAbdUlW, Mar 01, 2015

Really good show , i like how is Harvey going on , Ross , the layers community .

and litt oh litt he is like the best villein XD .

cant wait to see more .

lose the mean,bullying Litt

By dalegdavis, Jan 30, 2015

Just watched the season Litt is like this the next will stop attitude did NOt allow me to enjoy this at

Load More Reviews