Suits

Show Reviews (112)

Great

Suits suits me!

By SuePocockThomas5, 3 days ago

This is one of the best shows on television! I truly look forward to turning in every week. It just keeps getting better and better with each season! Great job, keep your creative writing going :)

Ups and Downs

By matthewaaronweber, Aug 08, 2014

I really like this show, but it does have good and bad episodes. Not at all enamored with Jessica, and the Mike-Rachel relationship doesn't feel real to me. They just didn't spend the time "falling" for each other that other shows invest. They just sort of ended up there.

Season 4- horrible scriptwriting this season, guys

By tvwatcher226, Aug 08, 2014

I never usually write comments or reviews, but Suits used to be my 2nd favourite show. USED TO.

and now... apparently theyve employed bold and the beautiful scriptwriters to write season 4

so sad

and so disappointed. Characters who i used to love are now predictable, boring and 1 dimensional. How did luis turn into the constant loser all of a sudden? donna's not coming up with anything new or interesting.

ill watch the last 2 episodes just so i can say with 100% confidence that this show has turned shit. mike's too good for your stupid dramatic soap opera with no substance or wit.

moreless

This show is bullshit

By theKingInTheNorth, Aug 01, 2014

Come on writers, find a new curse word. The next time I hear one of your bullshit characters says "bullshit"... Are there any good drama series left?

Black, white. Good, bad. Broad brush, fake extreme emotions hide no story.

By Gal5a, Aug 01, 2014

Good production values.

A stupid programe trying to be intellectualy clever but failing as the writers themselves aren't at that level.

By dfermah, Jul 14, 2014

My friend just put it on... I couldn't see it from where I was standing but on hearing some rock song playing while some opening bedroom action was about to happen, made me think, "contrived mindless lyrics over the top of some tired riff regurgitated trying to be hip. But the reality is they are dismissed by those occupying that rare level of intellect, who are socially ahead of the general rabble, aloof as required but still able to communicate with others if required.

The conceited attempt of all that this program tries to conjure up fails. Why? Because the writers cant create the correct ambiance, atmosphere,subtleties, nuances and everything else that goes into making the very very limited great shows there have been (like BB). Why can't the writers of Suit do this? Well it's because they are just like that unsophisticated rabble that rave about it.

Statistically if you want: Not the bottom 25% of the populace. It's the lower/middle/middle-upper group making up the bulk of mindless Suit lovers. Then after that there's the upper (where these stupid writers and creators think they inhabit). Because being at that level, they will never be enlightened there is another movement above that.

That is the top most 5% -that group I alluded to above. Yes I know what you the reader is thinking... what implausible rubbish. But you would. You resemble those who dismissed for 150 years of there being another very secret calculation to quantum probability that theory amplitudes well beyond the sub atomic level now bringing finality to life as it is now, exposing further origin revelations and later what will happen -all of a sudden. In all the billions of universes. All a the same time. Now, in the future and simultaneously in the PAST!moreless

I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SHOW BUT.

By classified, Jul 04, 2014

i started watching suits just 2 weeks back and I'm already done with watching every single episode up till the latest season 4 episode. i loved suits because in the future i wanted to become a lawyer and i loved the confusing relationship with mike and harvey. honestly I don't like it so much that mike had to leave and joint some crappy investment banking firm. i liked it when he was doing law and when he was doing it with harvey. the prime reason why i found this website is because i wanted to voice this out. so i really really need to know. DOES MIKE GO BACK TO WORK FOR PEARSON SPECTER. the basis of this show is harvey and mike together solving cases brilliantly as a team and i really want to see somehow someway that mike goes back to work for pearson specter in the near future. pleeeeaaaaaasssseeee i really hope it does happen. thats the only thing that motivating me to continue watching it.moreless

No Law Degree?!

By patthorpe3, Jun 26, 2014

OK. I love the show but I'm so over the thing about people finding out that Mike didn't go to law school. I was hoping since Mike and Harvey are at different firms that this story line is in the past for good. But I guess not and may not watch the rest of this episode or any others because of it. Very childish. So is the jealousy with Rachel.

Amazing and funny!

By CForest, Jun 20, 2014

I love this show. will Mike Ross come back and work with Harvey?

Fun & Clever

By LNB-1337, Jun 18, 2014

Fun to watch. Very nice & clever dialogues.

Load More Reviews