Show Reviews (135)

Cool Show

By houbou, Oct 26, 2015

Season 5

Fun season.. :)

Who framed Mike? Someone we do not expect. Who could that be? the Priest? nah.. I say it was Jessica. He got arrested after he gave notice.. Not before..

Good show, entertaining and interesting. Overall a great cast. I read reviews about GD, etc. and I'm laughing. I'm not politically correct, so I don't care, I still think it's a great show.

Same over & over again

By JenniSimmonds, Oct 07, 2015

I really do enjoy Suits, perhaps i should have said "did", why oh why are the writers on a loop of everyone trying to get Harvey removed from the firm, every time he manages to fight them off it lasts a couple of weeks & then someone else tries it. Why has no-one suggested that Mike actually trains legally to be a lawyer, more & more people are finding out the secret & yet no-one has blabbed? ridiculous, & bringing Daniel Hardman back again is just a boring groan, i think they need to add a few more lawyers in to the filming so they can broaden the story lines, all that seems to happen is that they jump from firm to firm to beg them not to leave them & take their business else where, please writers, get off the merry-go-round ts getting to repetitive & at times boring x freshen it up with new ideas for these fabulous charactersmoreless

Hardman again?!? And let's be honest: It's a chick-flick now.

By Momsternator, Sep 28, 2015

Ugh. I think we're done.

Absolutely LOVE the characters, but the story line has dropped dead. I think estrogen is running amok and in abundance at the writers' round table, or they all have a block and can't get out of the rut they are in. If you read the summary for the last episode, you'd think it's a rerun.

This started out as a fantastic series, but this past season left us not really caring about what happens next. Sad thing is, we're really not that picky! Maybe it's the on and off again running of the episodes, I don't know, but we're not anticipating future episodes. It's too bad. The first 2 seasons were great.

Previously: Correction: It's only half-season. I really hate half-seasons. This season gets 8, but only because the end of the She's Mine episode was so fantastic!! Otherwise, this season was about 7-7.5 for us.

Entire family really enjoyed seasons 01 & 02 (rate those a 10!!!) Great entertainment. Love the nitty-gritty and down-and-dirty - when it's there. Wish they would concentrate more on legal battles, wit, drama, and fantastic dialogue - and less on the romance. If I want romance, plenty of other shows to watch. Nothing can wipe out a show's sex appeal faster than turning it into a mushy romance. Hope they'll get back to the meat and potatoes next season, because this one seemed like it was more about salad and lipstick. Well, except for that ooooone episode. Go Harvey! Loved it.moreless

Curse it

By Jennifer05, Sep 02, 2015

I like Suits, but I really, really wish they would stop taking the Lord's name in vain. Just please stop.

Mike's Change

By susieqhd, Aug 27, 2015

So with the summer finale and Mike leaving the firm and changing his life, will he now attempt to attend law school and get his degree on the up and up??????

Just my opinion

By Sugar05, Aug 23, 2015

First, let me say that I really enjoy watching Suits. I think this season has had a little too much emphasis on the same negative aspects within the partners and not as much energy devoted to the cases and of Harvey and Mike working together, although I have enjoyed seeing another layer in Louis and in Donna. I may be the only one, but I have noticed in the last few episodes, just how often the writers have the actors take the Lord's name in vain, and while normal cursing and threats don't offend me at all, this does very much. Does this have to be an ongoing occurrence? Am I the only person that this bothers? It just seems so unnecessary to me, but this is just my opinion. Thank you.moreless

Do something different

By IllyaFefelov, Aug 14, 2015

I really have no idea why am I watching its the suits :))

WHAT IS GOING ON???.... it's a total absurd. And the managing Lady - what is her deal.. uuuu I'm here, everybody listen to me now.

Just take some plots from other shows.... just do something

Does anyone have a creative idea

By PattiGoodoienslauson, Aug 14, 2015

I feel like Suits is on a continuous loop. Why don't you focus on clients instead of just rehashing the same old stories with the partners? It is really getting old.

I lovveeee HARVEY

By ThePetiteQueen, Jul 09, 2015

I have enjoyed watching Suits since its genesis - Harvey is the man of my dreams - he is such a man's man! I'm so glad that the writers are now showing his vulnerable side - The role of Harvey is naturally embodied by Gabriel. Thank God for Suits and my DVR!

By makiefun, Jun 29, 2015

So excited Suites is back on! Way to go Harvey! you are back on top. Love the conversations between the actors and actresses. One of my most favorite shows!!

Load More Reviews