Suits

Show Reviews (125)

Great

endless infighting - I cant watch it anymore

By strategic56, Yesterday

This show started out after the first 2 seasons, deteriorated into endless infighting between Gabriel and the lady who is the Managing Partner. Its just hi-level name calling. I stopped watching or DVRing this show. The Law Firm they are in seems to have dissolved and been reconstituted 10 times already.

We all just got Litt up!

By MarkusBcklund, Mar 16, 2015

Hands down the best season so far! Keep up the good work.

EPISODE "Flash Backs"

By DonaldDack, Mar 06, 2015

Too many flash backs can confuse the flow of any show and this episode they did. It was hard to keep up with Harvey to attorney and Harvey the DA attorney. Then their was Donna in the flash backs. One good point was Donna switching to Louis. Finally, Louis showed he had a heart. After screaming and screaming about is secretary, he shows he is human after she dies and hands her ashes tossed off the top of the building. Louis could do that. He kept the urn to remember her.moreless

second favorite after the GoT

By boogabooga, Mar 05, 2015

this show is simply dont think its a law firm its like a family, every one takes care of each other..

One of the most Amazing tv shows

By JawadAbdUlW, Mar 01, 2015

Really good show , i like how is Harvey going on , Ross , the layers community .

and litt oh litt he is like the best villein XD .

cant wait to see more .

lose the mean,bullying Litt

By dalegdavis, Jan 30, 2015

Just watched the season Litt is like this the next will stop attitude did NOt allow me to enjoy this at

Clich, to say the least.

By kikkapi, Jan 18, 2015

This show is so clich that it actually hurts. I know there are many out there who likes these "goodfeel" happy-ending stories, but I am certainly not among them. The show has some entertainment value while watching it, but when you reflect over what happened a bit after this I was left with one thought: "Wtf?" The story is not credible, and the awkward Mike Ross characters is one the least well characters I've probably ever seen. The dialog between him and the gorgeous Rachel is so fake that no breathing human being can give it credit. Not to mention how predictable it all is. For those who have seen the show "White collar" it's a lot of the same. Every time something goes wrong you can see the solution coming from miles away. The character Harvey Specter is a little bit more likable, but still doesn't impress me. Reminds me of Robert Dawney Jr. in Iron Man. This guy is too cool for himself, and I'm definitely not buying it. I sincerely recommend you find something else to watch. But maybe this is just me.moreless

The most awesome series ever !

By vspas, Jan 03, 2015

most amazing show on the tv I love it cannot wait for the next season <3

Suits and -- oops -- I

By Owlwise, Dec 20, 2014

It's a strange thing: no-one would ever say "He invited I to dinner", but for some for me entirely unfathomable reason, as soon as "and" is included, that's exactly what some do say: "He invited my wife and I to dinner". Same with a preposition: "He gave it to me" but as soon as the "and" appears, there we have it again: "He gave it to my wife and I". Surely (I would have thought) so obviously wrong it would never occur to anyone to say it. It does, though. People do say it. Why??

The Suits characters are Harvard-educated lawyers, a group I assume to be even more careful in their use of English than the run-of-the-mill lawyer. Yet the script writer repeatedly has them making this "and I" mistake. Just not realistic. Poor writing. It grates.

moreless

Awesome stuff!

By HuseyinAchmet, Nov 02, 2014

its quite possibly the best series out there foo me, can't wait for the next... does anyone know when will next season be starting?

Load More Reviews