Suits

Show Reviews (134)

Great

Curse it

By Jennifer05, 3 hours ago

I like Suits, but I really, really wish they would stop taking the Lord's name in vain. Just please stop.

Mike's Change

By susieqhd, Aug 27, 2015

So with the summer finale and Mike leaving the firm and changing his life, will he now attempt to attend law school and get his degree on the up and up??????

Just my opinion

By Sugar05, Aug 23, 2015

First, let me say that I really enjoy watching Suits. I think this season has had a little too much emphasis on the same negative aspects within the partners and not as much energy devoted to the cases and of Harvey and Mike working together, although I have enjoyed seeing another layer in Louis and in Donna. I may be the only one, but I have noticed in the last few episodes, just how often the writers have the actors take the Lord's name in vain, and while normal cursing and threats don't offend me at all, this does very much. Does this have to be an ongoing occurrence? Am I the only person that this bothers? It just seems so unnecessary to me, but this is just my opinion. Thank you.moreless

Do something different

By IllyaFefelov, Aug 14, 2015

I really have no idea why am I watching its the suits :))

WHAT IS GOING ON???.... it's a total absurd. And the managing Lady - what is her deal.. uuuu I'm here, everybody listen to me now.

Just take some plots from other shows.... just do something

Does anyone have a creative idea

By PattiGoodoienslauson, Aug 14, 2015

I feel like Suits is on a continuous loop. Why don't you focus on clients instead of just rehashing the same old stories with the partners? It is really getting old.

I lovveeee HARVEY

By ThePetiteQueen, Jul 09, 2015

I have enjoyed watching Suits since its genesis - Harvey is the man of my dreams - he is such a man's man! I'm so glad that the writers are now showing his vulnerable side - The role of Harvey is naturally embodied by Gabriel. Thank God for Suits and my DVR!

Harvey

By makiefun, Jun 29, 2015

So excited Suites is back on! Way to go Harvey! you are back on top. Love the conversations between the actors and actresses. One of my most favorite shows!!

It's all about Mike.

By AbhishekTripathi, Jun 21, 2015

Mike's character is the most important one and thats what kept the show live in all seasons. His chemistry with Rachael is good. If the next season is really least about him and Rachel then I have to follow some other series.

Too mean and nasty

By SallieOrtiz, May 31, 2015

So tired of the infighting, backbiting, and betrayals. No integrity or redeeming value gained in watching this show.

endless infighting - I cant watch it anymore

By strategic56, Mar 30, 2015

This show started out after the first 2 seasons, deteriorated into endless infighting between Gabriel and the lady who is the Managing Partner. Its just hi-level name calling. I stopped watching or DVRing this show. The Law Firm they are in seems to have dissolved and been reconstituted 10 times already.

Load More Reviews