Suits

Show Reviews (121)

Great

One of the most Amazing tv shows

By JawadAbdUlW, 16 hours ago

Really good show , i like how is Harvey going on , Ross , the layers community .

and litt oh litt he is like the best villein XD .

cant wait to see more .

lose the mean,bullying Litt

By dalegdavis, Jan 30, 2015

Just watched the season Litt is like this the next will stop attitude did NOt allow me to enjoy this at

Clich, to say the least.

By kikkapi, Jan 18, 2015

This show is so clich that it actually hurts. I know there are many out there who likes these "goodfeel" happy-ending stories, but I am certainly not among them. The show has some entertainment value while watching it, but when you reflect over what happened a bit after this I was left with one thought: "Wtf?" The story is not credible, and the awkward Mike Ross characters is one the least well characters I've probably ever seen. The dialog between him and the gorgeous Rachel is so fake that no breathing human being can give it credit. Not to mention how predictable it all is. For those who have seen the show "White collar" it's a lot of the same. Every time something goes wrong you can see the solution coming from miles away. The character Harvey Specter is a little bit more likable, but still doesn't impress me. Reminds me of Robert Dawney Jr. in Iron Man. This guy is too cool for himself, and I'm definitely not buying it. I sincerely recommend you find something else to watch. But maybe this is just me.moreless

The most awesome series ever !

By vspas, Jan 03, 2015

most amazing show on the tv I love it cannot wait for the next season <3

Suits and -- oops -- I

By Owlwise, Dec 20, 2014

It's a strange thing: no-one would ever say "He invited I to dinner", but for some for me entirely unfathomable reason, as soon as "and" is included, that's exactly what some do say: "He invited my wife and I to dinner". Same with a preposition: "He gave it to me" but as soon as the "and" appears, there we have it again: "He gave it to my wife and I". Surely (I would have thought) so obviously wrong it would never occur to anyone to say it. It does, though. People do say it. Why??

The Suits characters are Harvard-educated lawyers, a group I assume to be even more careful in their use of English than the run-of-the-mill lawyer. Yet the script writer repeatedly has them making this "and I" mistake. Just not realistic. Poor writing. It grates.

moreless

Awesome stuff!

By HuseyinAchmet, Nov 02, 2014

its quite possibly the best series out there foo me, can't wait for the next... does anyone know when will next season be starting?

My Favourite Series!!!

By angcwabe, Oct 02, 2014

Suits is for me the best series you can watch out there. It's different to most series of today that involve superheroes or supernatural features. I am very picky about TV series' but this one really captured me. After not expecting much, it really caught me by surprise as to how great this was. At first, Harvey is this great lawyer well-known for being the best closer in the businesssbut as the storyline progresses, Mike Ross plays a big role in helping him close all his cases ( even though it may be by forcing a company to settle because of things that they have done in the past which the judge would punish them for if they had to proceed to court). This exact series is almost realistic( In terms of real life situations). During the show, corruption and fraud comes into play as they hire Mike Ross who never actually graduated from Harvard and later it becomes on of their weaknesses as they only hire people who graduated from Harvard. I particularly love this series as the producers are very clever in how they build the scenes way in which they get themselves out of trouble and the clever thinking and investigating done to get informstion on clients or opposing firms is astounding. It is by far the best series for me as it is realistic. Donna, for me, plays a very important suporting role as Harveys' secretarist and his 'other half' in terms of his concious side. I love this series and hope for many more intriguing episodes to come.

moreless

eposide

By jaiyetikolo, Sep 25, 2014

no new episode but it still in last eposide was in aug

this bullshit.

A stupid programe trying to be intellectualy clever but failing as the writers themselves aren't at that level.

By dfermah, Sep 10, 2014

My friend just put it on... I couldn't see it from where I was standing but on hearing some rock song playing while some opening bedroom action was about to happen, made me think, "contrived mindless lyrics over the top of some tired riff regurgitated trying to be hip". But the reality is that this program is dismissed by those occupying that rare level of intellect, who are socially ahead of the general rabble, aloof as required but still able to communicate with others if required.

The conceited attempt of all that this program tries to conjure up fails. Why? Because the writers cant create the correct ambiance, atmosphere,subtleties, nuances and everything else that goes into making the very very limited great shows there have been (like BB). Why can't the writers of Suit do this? Well it's because they are just like that unsophisticated rabble that rave about it.

Statistically if you want: Not the bottom 25% of the populace. It's the lower/middle/middle-upper group making up the bulk of mindless Suit lovers. Then after that there's the upper (where these stupid writers and creators think they inhabit). Because being at that level, they will never be enlightened there is another movement above that.

That is the top most 5% -that group I alluded to above. Yes I know what you the reader is thinking... what implausible rubbish. But you would. You resemble those who dismissed for 150 years of there being another very secret calculation to quantum probability that theory amplitudes well beyond the sub atomic level now bringing finality to life as it is now, exposing further origin revelations and later what will happen -all of a sudden. In all the billions of universes. All at the same time. Now, in the future and simultaneously in the PAST!moreless

This show is bullshit

By theKingInTheNorth, Sep 04, 2014

Come on writers, find a new curse word. The next time I hear one of your bullshit characters says "bullshit"... Are there any good drama series left?

Load More Reviews