Bitten

Episode Reviews (53)

Good

Once bitten twice shite

By Mruu, May 16, 2014

Definitely the worst Supernatural episode ever, almost as bad as those modern vidcam movies. Please dear producers, don't put us 80s people through something like that ever again.

More Than A Bit Not Good

By CrimsonFlame42, Sep 14, 2013

Generally, I'm not too hard to please when it comes to Supernatural, I love the show, and I tune in to be entertained for an hour--not too hard to do. But I've got to be honest, I absolutely hated this episode. I'm not opposed to taking a bit of a break from the Winchesters (although, it is their show, so they should be in it a bit more than five minutes), but I am not a fan of "found footage" anything. The pacing was seriously slow, and I just could not bring myself to care about the characters at all. I was bored through the entire episode, there was really no plot here. I understand that there are those that find this to be an innovative and creative way of telling a story, good for you; but the shaky cam gave me a headache. Please, do not ever attempt this again.moreless

Not your typical episode

By CompGirl68, May 16, 2013

I loved this episode! I tend to like art house type movies and the movie here is the type I would like to watch.

The ending was great with Sam and Dean having to do some reframing in what really is a monster. We know from past experience Dean would just see monster but after watching the movie he had to do some deeper thinking on that.

Not much of Sam and Dean in the episode so I can see why some did not like it but it gave Sam and Dean some of the best opportunities for growth in the least amount of time.moreless

Scary Movie

By dea300, Mar 26, 2013

This episode reminded me of a really bad scary movie - the horrible acting, the actors "filming" the action as it happens around them, and the one actor living at the end with the knowledge of what happened.

The episode looks just like a youtube video. A really bad youtube video that I turned off after five minutes because it was so boring, and horribly put together. It was just like a Ghostfacers ripoff, but at least we had the prank war and actual scenes with Sam and Dean.

It had so little to do with anything that I should have just skipped it.

Basically, I've seen much better episodes of Supernatural.moreless

Bad, bad Ghostfacers ripoff

By vampman87, Feb 10, 2013

I'm not a big fan of the season so far, but I can say that this is by far the worst episode. It basically involves a love triangle between three aspiring documentary flmmakers, one of whom gets bitten by a werewolf. It's shot in 1st person camera just like the Ghostfacers episode, but Sam and Dean only have about 5 minutes of screentime in this ep and the whole episode focuses on three young adults whining about things. The pacing is super slow, the characters are one dimensional , and an idea which might have been awesome if shot normally (a werewolf elder that can change at will without the need of the moon) is just wasted. And the main filmmaker is just annoying. He doesn't have the charm that the Ghostfacers had. Definitely an episode to skip.moreless

....

By lamesore, Feb 08, 2013

its not a great episode, maybe its one of those episode when it just descended down to but its not that bad, its really crafty though, like that one episode where Sam and Dean met the Ghostfacers the one is I guess, I liked the part where they almost all die and the blood splashing thing and everything in a "mehh' episode....

A SuperNatural not about Sam and Dean.... Oh no! No Wincest this episode....

By DreamSlayer, Jan 12, 2013

So, just like every other decent Sci-Fi Fantasy show, Supernatural experiments with certain episodes (still waiting for that musical episode to come . The series decides to do a 'found footage' episode.

Someone commented that it was the love child of Blair Witch and Chronicle (which was meant to be However Blair Witch is one of the top grossing independent movies of all time, and Chronicle was smart and gets about 85% on Rotten Tomatoes....

This episode was (I hate to say it) a little refreshing. Taking a break from Sam and Dean isn't bad. And if the reason you are watching this series (after 8 seasons) is to still hear the 'Dammit Sam, just leave!", "Fine, I will "Good!", "There I did", "Come back now", "Sorry I left, but I had to!" story.... well, I'm sorry your brain is mush, and you just want the same garbage recycled over and over.

This episode wasn't good. But few have been for a while. Hopefully with Amanda Tapping in the picture things should become very interesting.

Was this the worst episode of the season? Only if you hate found footage stories. Which, after being beaten over the head with them.... most people should.

However this found footage episode was pretty good compared to some of the... stuff... out there.

Not Good, Not Bad. Had to be done, and now that its done..... never do it again.

Now about that Musical Episode.... if this show is going to be 10 seasons... you know it's coming....moreless

Utterly disappointed.

By Togana, Jan 12, 2013

I can't express how disappointed I was in this week's episode of Supernatural. I can't help but wonder if this is what happens when series creator Eric K. isn't involved like he should be. Last week's episode wasn't that good either, but it was a damn sight better than this pitiful excuse for an episode that was thrown as us this week.

Get it straight, Powers That Be. Supernatural is all about Sam and Dean. Their relationship, trials and tribulations, intelligence, personalities, courage and bravery is what has sustained this show for seven wonderful and highly entertaining years. Don't take that away from the loyal fan-base. Don't give us some half-concocted, embarrassingly predictable and boring plot like this one again. It lacked everything Supernatural stands for. It lacked creativity, characterization, originality, humor, wit, edge-of-your-seat action and horror.

I couldn't believe I made it through the episode and the only reason I did was to see if Sam and Dean were actually going to become an integral part of their own damn show! They never did. So, not only did I have to watch an hour of shaky camera (which I loathed), but I had to watch a show with characters I could care less about and the ending was just lame and completely anti-climactic.

Who wrote this crap? I could have written a better episode than this, really, I could have. If you ever find yourself in a bind like this again, feel free to contact me. I'll do it for free if it spares us fans from having to watch another uninspired episode like this starring characters with personalities and histories too big for such an elementary platform.

moreless

A clever title goes here!

By CosminIonut, Dec 20, 2012

Write a quick review to share your thoughts...

Well watched this one all the way through

By rkoenn, Nov 16, 2012

While I won't go as low as some here but this definitely was the worst episode of the season so far and likely the entire season. As I recall they've done this type episode a couple of time previously. It is a take off on the Blair Witch Project which I hated after only 5 minutes and stopped watching. I really dislike these home made video episodes and this one was pretty bad. This first person perspective thing really doesn't work and the production values are miserable. Finally on the bad side, as others have stated, we didn't get the Winchesters in this episode much at all. They could have been guest stars with a minimal appearance. The only good part was some of the back story. I did like the relationships between the three werewolf people but that was about it. As far as I'm concerned they would be better off if they never do one of these first person videos again.moreless

Load More Reviews