Supernatural

Show Reviews (1723)

Superb

Long live the Winchesters

By boogabooga, Feb 07, 2016

I know the show has reached to it's maturity level and should end may be in 1 or 2 seasons but still it doesn't feels right and I don't want this show to end. NEVER.. this is the best show I have ever watched and probably can watch again and again.

THE BLANK CARD

By Scofied, Feb 05, 2016

One evening, i was reading a blog of how so many people got this blank card online when i was trying to search for a

new job, but it didn't seem clear to me so i ignored. Three days later, i was so surprised to see a comment by my cousin

on how he got the blank card worth Millions of Dollars and without hesitation i gave him a call to come over to the

house to tell me more about the card and he told me that its a miracle that i needed to per-take. He gave me the email

address of the hackers and i contact them for the card and they responded and told me all the procedures and terms

of the card which was also what my cousin told me, i agreed and completed their requirement to get the card. Four

days later, i heard knock on my door an behold was the courier agent who brought the parcel to my house and today i

am $17,Millionaire richer and i thank God to this hackers and to my cousin brother who lead me to them. It might

sounds odd but you can get yours via email:moreless

THis is my first post... nothing cool just yet... just my take on some of the show

By OccultClassic, Jan 23, 2016

I've been watching Supernatural since it's inaugural year - back in 2005... I was 25. I've basically grown and matured the same exact age right between the two brothers, as Dean is born 79 and Sam in 83... & myself in 80. It's been truly great to go through all the stuff that they have, with them as a viewer, and to hear them say things and crack jokes and make references in which me and my own friends used to do, and STILL do, to this day - regarding pop culture that we grew up with. It's unbelievable the similarities between my friends and I, and those two and our entire generation.

Anyhow, the show is definitely my favorite on television right now. Before it started, I used to watch Smallville and I stuck with THAT until IT ended in 2011, but it got really tedious, and the plots just got cheesier and cheesier. Still I am a faithful viewer, & I like to stick with what I began to enjoy a lot and will stick through it till the end, no matter how bad it gets.

I too, agree with what others say about the show, just haven't actually put them into words like that. It doesn't have to go all cheesy with it's romantic sub-plots... the show is super-realistic for a fantasy and "supernatural" themed show... it's gritty, it's got tough language and all the characters battle their own demons, and it doesn't make it so that your like "ah c'mon man, just get over it already" - you are truly with them. People actually die... not EVERYONE gets saved, and I don't mean just characters who show up in one episode, I'm talking about established characters on the show... sometimes prominently featured ones, who are part of an entire season (or in some cases, a whole lot more).

There's so much that I could say about this show, here, but there truly isn't enough room to put it all in... I've come up with my own "fan-fiction" --- but typically it stays inside my head, as mostly everyone from the beginning of watching . has done with THEIR favorite shows (and what they believe should, could or might happen in future episodes and plotlines). The writers have not ceased to amaze me, and I'm the type that will spin about 50 different scenarios in my head before I catch the next episode... yet still, 4/5 times, it will NOT be what I've thought (& just about every other show I've liked, I have been right typically... well 4/5 times).

For now, I'm just hoping that they'll keep it going for at least another season (and I'm sure I'll say the same next year) --- but truly, where do you go after you have had Lucifer (the Devil)/ The Angel of Death (Death) KILLED... and now, eventually GOD... and then his freakin' SISTER, who is older than even he is, and basically the same type of omniscient, omnipresent force. where the hell do you go after all that??? I personally think that Lucifer is DEFINITELY going to be killed off (maybe resurrected in future seasons or whatever... and that when GOd finally DOES make his for it.... it's going to be CHUCK. (THIS is actually what I really wanted to say here). This is my theory, & I'll try and make it brief. Chuck was a profit before... once profits die off, new ones appear (hence Kevin Tran) - then all those other filler profits. Now, at the end of what APPEARED to be the last season (S-5) - CHuck was literally talking to US... breaking the 4th Wall... the only character to do that in this series so far. He freakin disappeared at the end of the episode and season. Now, he suddenly returns in the 200th episode... "ok, real quick... to us, sam and dean are fictional characters who are THE MEN... but to the people of their own universe (barring angels, demons, death and god... and other hunters).. no one really knows them... but chuck writes all about them... he has VISIONS (which is another key). He is the story teller (GOd is OUR story teller). Now, when kevin appeared and became a profit... sure, he was able to READ the word of GOD... and that's what I believe all the other profits were going to be able to do as well (barring the false profit 'whore of Babylon')... Kevin has never (to my knowledge) shown that he was able to see what happens next as chuck did, before him - literally being able to tell the Winchester boys anything that was going to happen in the near future, and he did this on a fairly regular basis, when he was on the show.... Kevin never ONCE did this... To ME.. Chuck Shirly will wind up being GOD.... I have one issue with that point... which was that Metatron, when Castiel asked him about was he like?" - Castiel. "Who... God??" replies Metatron. "GRUFF... LARGER THAN LIFE... BIT of a SEXIST". Each of these traits couldn't be further from the truth when it comes to CHUCK... he is NONE of the above. However.. in the case of GOD, in stories of this scope... typically the most powerful people or beings are always the ones least expected... often hiding behind a false facad - to come off the exact opposite of what they truly are... (Example... Clark Kent/Superman... better one (in this context: Yoda).

So, that's my opinion... when God finally DOES reveal himself, he will be CHUCK. Also, I HAVE to believe that when he finally DOES show up, he is going to be someone that we the fans already know. I truly don't see them just introducing some unknown actor, or someone foreign to the series, as GOD. We won't care as much... I mean, we will be excited to finally meet the Supernatural universes GOD, finally... but if it's not a character who has already been in the show at some point, and had at LEAST a bit of impact on things, we won't really be able to relate quite as well.

Thank you if you read all of that... I know it was a WHOLE lot... I've never EVER once posted anything about this show, so it sorta had to all come out again.moreless

2015 year of Supernatural

By MrMaren, Jan 21, 2016

I started to watch the show early in 2015 and haven't ceased since. Binged through the seasons, watched way too much SPN Convention clips of those two and infected two dear friends and my brother in this madness. (Very glad I did as SPN and Padalecki's Always keep fighting Campaign helped one of my friends through a very rough patch). I love the whacky stories, the serious ones, the good, the bad and the ugly. The layers of characters, the humor and seriousness in them. So good. I love the lack of cheesy romance. I do appreciate the every now and then episode of Vampire Diaries if I need my fix of sappy romance but I adore that this show never had to fall back on that. That it's a show about guys and their inner workings in a messed up world, with a messed up view on relationships and what they mean to those they love. Gotta love those guys!

And last but not least: The French Mistake. "It's because we had no other choice!" Case closed!moreless

Late to the party...

By Momsternator, Jan 02, 2016

Yeah. So we've been living under a rock. Just started watching this series - serious binge watching. Love the not overdone humor, smiles, smirks, and glances that bring the characters to life. Would like Balthazar and Gabriel to come back. We're only on season 7, so we're keeping our fingers crossed. Looking forward to more!! Love this series.

BEDTIME EPISODE

By PaulYawn, Dec 10, 2015

just saw the bedtime stories episode which I found to be very emotional. lit showed how painful it is to lose a love one. very good show.

Best Show- Supernatural

By Julie474, Nov 29, 2015

Out of the tons and tons of shows, supernatural is by far the best out of all. I have been watching for 6 years and hoping for a season 12.

Thank God Falicia day died!!!

By jamierose1987, Nov 14, 2015

I loved Bobby! This show is awesome! Halarious ! And keeps getting better! Except for Charlie UgH ! Falicia Day is SO annoying! Thank God she's dead!

KEEP ON KEEPIN ON

By BobbyRichardson, Nov 09, 2015

I dont want it all to come to an end it pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It could go on ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,JUST DO IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Watched from the beginning and still watch reruns

By BryantstacyMontgomery, Nov 02, 2015

LOVE the innocence that the brothers carry for each other which continues to grow

Finally glad they made Sam more human last episode who doesn't need to physically release

Looking forward to every episode on baited breathe

Excited about this season!

Load More Reviews