Show Reviews (1717)

Best Show- Supernatural

By Julie474, 13 hours ago

Out of the tons and tons of shows, supernatural is by far the best out of all. I have been watching for 6 years and hoping for a season 12.

Thank God Falicia day died!!!

By jamierose1987, Nov 14, 2015

I loved Bobby! This show is awesome! Halarious ! And keeps getting better! Except for Charlie UgH ! Falicia Day is SO annoying! Thank God she's dead!

By BobbyRichardson, Nov 09, 2015

I dont want it all to come to an end it pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It could go on ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,JUST DO IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Watched from the beginning and still watch reruns

By BryantstacyMontgomery, Nov 02, 2015

LOVE the innocence that the brothers carry for each other which continues to grow

Finally glad they made Sam more human last episode who doesn't need to physically release

Looking forward to every episode on baited breathe

Excited about this season!

Girlfriends and baby hunters

By JenniferComeauschullo, Oct 25, 2015

Hunter girlfriends and babies are needed to add to family!

Best show on tv

By LalaLook, Oct 16, 2015

Supernatural has come such a long way from it's humble beginnings. I've watched every step of the way and can say this show just gets better each season. Sure, a miss epi here or there, but 11 seasons? Right?? Crazy!

And season 11 has begun like a drama bomb, with excellent acting on all parts, tight writing and jam packed with so much going on.

Padalecki's face is heart breaking anymore - and this from a viewer who didn't care for his skills at first! He's become very moving to watch - it's so real now. Kudos JP!! You've def won me over. Ackles; I've always enjoyed. Last season he broke my heart watching his transformations. This season he's the best of both sides IMHO. Castiel - I wish they'd write him STRONG again for Pete's sake! Enough! Love Cass; but I miss his "abilities" and his assuredness. And my personal almost-fave (can't choose just one!) Crowley: this season it seems we will see him back in the saddle, at least enough for me. I also enjoy Rowena, and I'm not normally too keen on the newbies. But she's played to the hilt!

LOVE this show. What an effort on everyone's part. I just hope they ALL want to continue making this show the hit, the cult hit, the big hit it has become, for a long time.

Supernatural? You betcha! The best show on your television.moreless

Give Cas'sGrace back

By GhostAgentX, Oct 15, 2015

Make him to be able to Zap in and Zap out would ya?? Now the heaven sounds like a zoo up in the clouds and all the angels(Can we even call them that anymore??) are like monkeys with knives..

Amazing how Eric Kripke still has IT!

By dominion, Oct 09, 2015

9.5 easily. Still the best show out there with solid casting and never runs out of:

1. ideas

2. magic

4. Humour

Testament to the skill of Eric Kripke and his creative team. :D

Never gets old!!!#

By Cherry8484, Sep 11, 2015

So into this show, it is ridiculous!!!!!

Season 11 come soon

By KITTMILL, Sep 11, 2015

I love Supernatural!! I'm so freaking impatient for SEASON 11!!!

Load More Reviews