Supernatural

Show Reviews (1707)

Superb

Love Sam and

By AprilmarieEnossewemigwans, Yesterday

I'm so in love with the story and characters, the each season is such a thrill to watch. I just love it.

Supernatural Is A Great Show!

By firesaggy, Yesterday

I've watched Supernatural since day 1, and i love every episode! Next The Originals!

just wondering???

By AnnaVerrill, 3 days ago

why does it seem that just about every character in this show has a cleft chin? any ways love the show . Scooter Squigg.

Happy Birthday Cas

By BilltheCat, Aug 20, 2015

Today (Aug 20) is Misha Collins' birthday. Happy 41st to our favorite complex angel!

My secret morning time!

By pcjones, Jul 22, 2015

It is a super show and I love the guysso good at being huntersevery morning I grab my coffee and watch the re-runs because once a week is not enough. There is no shortage of spooks and Angels in these plots and its nice to see the brother take names and kick ass, even with their angel friend.

It is entertaining and that is what TV should beThanks!

Still resilient and awesome show

By dominion, May 21, 2015

Fantastic finale! Testament to the skill of Eric Kripke and his creative team. :D

Lost interest in the show some seasons ago, just seeing for sake of continuity.

By narayanamurtyn, May 18, 2015

After the leviatons there is no serious plot in the series.

New Episode maybe ?

By DaleAnderson5078, May 17, 2015

Ok, dont get me wrong the big picture episodes are great but a true fan will always like the one off episodes too where sam and dean hunt something and save a family from a terrifying creature.

i had this idea, whilst being hungover and rewatching some old episodes. Do you remember that episode (season 3 episode 15) ? with the immortal jack the ripper guy??

i think it would be cool in a episode if that guy somehow got out of the fridge/coffin dean and sam put him a kid or adult was walking around with a metal detector or something).

Anyway, whn the ripper guy gets out. and starts doing his thing again. he accidentally kills and assimilates a monsters appendage (which give the guy weird abilities) then this starts the ripper guy on a collection spree of monster parts. meanwhile dean and sam try to stop him. (i do realise that the stein family couldve do the same thing but lets say for arguments sake that they were missing some vital information and always thought it too be impossible or something). Sam and Dean would have to use collectivly the weaknesses of many monsters.. could make for a cool episode. what do you think ?

Email -

. if this aires all i want is one of those cool thank you or commemorative quotes with my name message after the episode.moreless

Get out of my way!

By lololee13, May 15, 2015

I loved Dean this episode he went off and when he goes off get the hell out of his way. I hated to see Charlie die, in fact I'm still upset over the producers decision to kill her off, but they needed to justify Deans rage and descent into hell and self-pity and Charlie unfortunately was the fuel to set future events into motion. The King of hell (what can I say) I just adore his character and I'm sorry I love Sam, but a part of me was hoping Crowley would kill him, if only to spice things up. As for Castiel I suppose his death is coming next season, but then again that would signal the end of the show, because he's such a central character. I would like to say that this isn't Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Or Breaking Bad, the writers don't have to kill off every single fan favorite character to drive the show forward. Just use of bit of ingenuity and you'll figure something out.moreless

tired of Dean

By AstridNeilsen, May 15, 2015

Really? Cas couldn't over power Dean? They need to hurry up and wrap up the mark of cane. But i like that it is Sam trying to save Dean because we see too much of Dean saving Sam. But Dean is becoming an @sshole lately.

Load More Reviews