Supernatural

Show Reviews (1660)

Superb

How to download from the middle east

By Sabretruthtiger, Oct 14, 2014

ahmadanasalsalam, just download the pirate browser, it uses a proxy to bypass national fascist blocking action on torrent sites.

www . majorgeeks . com/files/details/piratebrowser . html (remove spaces)

The new season is brilliant so far. I never get sick of Supernatural, i'll continue to watch for as long as it's on!

just SUPER

By ErosMakelaris, Oct 09, 2014

Great comeback! The new writers are doing good job (since last season)!

Keep up to it!

supernatural

By ahmadanasalsalam, Oct 07, 2014

just tell me how can i download it because im living in middle east the season 10 i mean

Supernatural: The series of superstition, suspicion and scary stories.

By junaidismail, Oct 02, 2014

Supernatural is undoubtedly one of the greatest sci-fi series to ever hit our TV screens. The story of two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester, who grew up in a supernatural family really captivates the minds of the supernatural 'things that go bulb in the night' fanatics. The relationship that the brothers share embodies the idea of brotherhood and family bonds. The story amazingly brings to life the different myths, urban legends and freaky stories that have developed over the generations in different cultures. I personally am tremendously interested in the different archetypes that is illustrated through the characters and that unfold in the story . the archetypes that stood out for me was the doppelganger, the mentor, the idea of good vs evil and most importantly, the mythology. In the series, Sam is constantly having inner conflict with himself and this darker entity that resides in him. This is the duplicate or shadow of him that represents the evil side of his personality, the doppelganger. Bobby, the uncle of the boys, are the one that guides them in using what their father has taught them about hunting to continue the family business and survived, and encapsulates the mentor archetype. Each case that the boys do introduces a new myth or urban legend but it all interlinks with the theme of the boys sticking together, fighting evil supernatural creatures and continuing the family legacy. I adore the series and I admire the relationship that the Winchester brothers share. I'm also obsessed with Greek mythology and urban legends, which for me, makes it one of the best sci-fi series ever!moreless

The amazing supernatural

By Scottahviolin, Oct 01, 2014

One of the best shows ever and i hope there are many more seasons to come (as long as the storylines are good this season)

The most AWESOME-EST show in the world! As they say: "family should always stick together".

By bautistakenrick856, Aug 27, 2014

Sam and Dean are two brothers who are fighting against the world of paranormal. I love how the show's title changes and changes. "Supernatural" is scary, dramatic, weird, cool, thrilling and I love how they add SOME humor in it, so cool. Hey, thanks for teaching me how to kill a ghost, now I'm not afraid anymore. Hooray for Sam and Dean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

What i want from Supernatural Season 10

By DarrienK, Aug 20, 2014

1) The return of John Winchester (Even temporarily. It would be really interesting to see the reaction of Demon Dean seeing his beloved human daddy)

2) The death of Crowley or the coming of a new King of Hell (I like him and i like his style, but i can't see him as King of Hell for the rest of the days)

3) For Cas to regain his Grace and become officially the new leader of Angels

4) The NOT appearance of God. If they introduce God as a character they will ruin the whole series.

5) The introduction of another Lucifer-scale demon, perhaps Baal or the Seven Princes of Hell. That includes demons just below Lucifer. That could help the series go beyond season 10, otherwise...

6) the Season 10 to be the last season of the series.moreless

It's still the best show ever!

By Ebonylovesdean, Jul 10, 2014

Love this show and dean is awesome

amaaazing

By mellanieell, Jun 30, 2014

love this show!! nothing to fault

For future episodes/seasons

By VVinchester, Jun 24, 2014

If you ever try to make some episode with gargoyles or something similar, please don't make them in human form, like you did with dragons in 6th season and change some things...

1)If the angels are in heaven they should have visible wings AT LEAST THERE

2)Demons should be in their demonic-monstrous-real form when they are in hell

The hellhounds are OK, invisible in reality, can be seen through holy fire...

Those are the things I suggest you should do for the higher ratingmoreless

Load More Reviews