Supernatural

Show Reviews (1703)

Superb

Watch Free Online

By dannyb78, Yesterday

This is such a great show! Love it.

I just watch the episodes for free online here: tinyurl(DOT)com/watch950

Still resilient and awesome show

By dominion, May 21, 2015

Fantastic finale! Testament to the skill of Eric Kripke and his creative team. :D

Lost interest in the show some seasons ago, just seeing for sake of continuity.

By narayanamurtyn, May 18, 2015

After the leviatons there is no serious plot in the series.

New Episode maybe ?

By DaleAnderson5078, May 17, 2015

Ok, dont get me wrong the big picture episodes are great but a true fan will always like the one off episodes too where sam and dean hunt something and save a family from a terrifying creature.

i had this idea, whilst being hungover and rewatching some old episodes. Do you remember that episode (season 3 episode 15) ? with the immortal jack the ripper guy??

i think it would be cool in a episode if that guy somehow got out of the fridge/coffin dean and sam put him a kid or adult was walking around with a metal detector or something).

Anyway, whn the ripper guy gets out. and starts doing his thing again. he accidentally kills and assimilates a monsters appendage (which give the guy weird abilities) then this starts the ripper guy on a collection spree of monster parts. meanwhile dean and sam try to stop him. (i do realise that the stein family couldve do the same thing but lets say for arguments sake that they were missing some vital information and always thought it too be impossible or something). Sam and Dean would have to use collectivly the weaknesses of many monsters.. could make for a cool episode. what do you think ?

Email -

. if this aires all i want is one of those cool thank you or commemorative quotes with my name message after the episode.moreless

Get out of my way!

By lololee13, May 15, 2015

I loved Dean this episode he went off and when he goes off get the hell out of his way. I hated to see Charlie die, in fact I'm still upset over the producers decision to kill her off, but they needed to justify Deans rage and descent into hell and self-pity and Charlie unfortunately was the fuel to set future events into motion. The King of hell (what can I say) I just adore his character and I'm sorry I love Sam, but a part of me was hoping Crowley would kill him, if only to spice things up. As for Castiel I suppose his death is coming next season, but then again that would signal the end of the show, because he's such a central character. I would like to say that this isn't Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Or Breaking Bad, the writers don't have to kill off every single fan favorite character to drive the show forward. Just use of bit of ingenuity and you'll figure something out.moreless

tired of Dean

By AstridNeilsen, May 15, 2015

Really? Cas couldn't over power Dean? They need to hurry up and wrap up the mark of cane. But i like that it is Sam trying to save Dean because we see too much of Dean saving Sam. But Dean is becoming an @sshole lately.

The Prisoner episode. What happened

By Rockster, May 14, 2015

Wait. I thought the bunker was protected by magic and that NO ONE could enter without the key. Abadon traveled through time to find the key because even as a Knight of Hell she could not get in without it. But a Styne could just kick down the door? Huh?

And how is it that Cas could overpower Demon Dean earlier in the season, but not human Dean? Angel beats demon, right? So why couldn't Cas take on Dean, who wasn't even a demon at the time?

Love Dean all powered up and that Sam still isn't giving up. Also loved it when Crowley's eyes turned red and showed his true power. Completely disliked the whole kick down the door to the bunker and human beats up an angel thing, though. Don't like discontinuity.moreless

supernatural lately

By winchestergeek, May 14, 2015

ive noticed a lot lately that the dialogue has been making the fans seem like idiots, like we cant follow the story, they repeat whats going on in the episodes over and over. this season has really just been like one long episode and im disappointed, ive been watching this show since the pilot and half way through the seaons I was always impressed until now.

#Rowena

By Rizerken, May 14, 2015

She is quickly becoming one of my fav of villian side of things in this series. Crowley still is cool. Rowena is wickedly sexy and fits the role of witch good

A star for each season it was good.

By timgranite20, May 12, 2015

After season 6 viewers are literally dragged to hell episode by episode. I had hopes of seeing this show do something creative like have a brother go completely darkside for 2 or more seasons and be a true monster. Besides flirting with that idea an episode or two, no joy. It has become the Smallville of horror shows. We can't wait for the Americans to start OVA-ing their shows the way the anime guys do so those of us who were invested in the show from the beginning can skip fillers. Literally entire seasons of fillers.moreless

Load More Reviews