Supernatural

Show Reviews (1676)

Superb

Season 10 = Season Terrible. Does anyone work FULL TIME at SPN anymore? You are breaking my heart!

By SPNForever1968, Dec 16, 2014

This episode was not what I expected but I did like it, considering the low quality filler episodes we have been given in Season 10 - everything is relative, right? We are at 9 episodes now and I'm still asking myself when is Season 10 going to start. We have had so much filler (and bad filler, at that) that I was hoping for more insight into the MoC and what is ahead for Dean. The preview for upcoming episodes looks like there is so much to come that one has to wonder why does it take sooooooooooooooooo long to get there.

I don't think the MoC story has been advanced far enough to continue to dance around the issue. I hope the main arc for this season will be presented in the second half of the season at a more even pace for the viewer so we feel like we are watching one cohesive story and not 3 versions of the same show randomly thrown together just to have certain episodes play at a certain time for meeting a milestone. I'm hopeful that the second half of the season will pull it all together and pull me back in.

I'm also disappointed to see Crowley made a regular on the show and given the weakest story he has had in a long time and the version of hell that we see is such a non-scary place it is irritating. The demons are still not scary enough - where are the red eyes (cross roads demon in All Hell Breaks Loose Pt 2). Sam and Dean used to have a healthy fear of demons, now demons are for comic relief and are treated like the zombies in the Walking another zombie, yawn, stab it in the head - not scared just another day at work

Note to Carver and Crew - You've got a lot of work to do in the second half of Season 10 because so far this is my least favorite season of the entire series. Fan Fiction was fantastic but the rest feels like a jumbled mess written by a group of people that are not working on the same show.

moreless

Supoopernatural- worst 3 seasons I've ever watched

By thisismine, Dec 09, 2014

I tried, I really did, I wanted to like it but after season 3 I couldn't keep watching Supernatural is dull and boring. When it tries to be funny, its not when it tries to be scary its lame Its acting is like watching a middle school play and there is no thought that goes into the characters. Now I know fangirls of the show will dislike this because they have an orgasm over the main male character but its not gonna change the fact that this show is in fact the worst show on television right now.moreless

Really?

By ThomasShelby, Dec 07, 2014

I'd waste time thinking up a review for this American trash, but then I thought of the minimal amount of effort and talent that appears to be invested in this show, and decided it wasn't worth my time.

Let's say so-long to Sam being the lead character

By Katger1, Dec 07, 2014

I've been a devotee of this show since the very beginning and must admit I've always preferred Dean over Sam, but as the years have passed, my dislike of Sam has grown almost to abhorrence. His hypocrisy and fake poor me face has really lost what little shine it once had, it's old and tired. I feel it's time to really let Dean; who has always been the heart of the show, step forth and take his proper place as lead character.moreless

It's gone too long.

By SUPERIGO, Dec 05, 2014

I wish they would have finished the serie after season 6. The Road so Far til there was the Most Epic serie ever!! But then season 7 came, the worst so far and even when season 8 and 9 were a bit better the show has never been close to what use to be. They have extended the serie unnnecesarily because the funs (me included) would keep watching.. but it was a mistake. I'm actually looking forward to the end.

More demon dean!! (:

By monicapena167189, Dec 05, 2014

I'm enjoying the storyline so far. <3

Supernatural: The Plaid-Wrapped Turd

By saltedcaramel, Nov 30, 2014

Before anyone spews vitriol in my direction on the pretence of me having no true experience of the show, I'm afraid I sat through SEVEN (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 8th, 9th, 10th) whole seasons of this atrocity... in fact, I even weirdly liked it for a small time.

The truth is that this show is horrendously poor, fed only by the swarms of disturbing teenage fans who are obsessed with its hunky, plaid-clad leads. It's loaded with cheese, poor acting, poor scripts, overused themes, ideas and plots, and frankly just lacks true initiative. It feels like a broken record, repeating the same masochistic misadventures of emotional brothers Sam and Dean with only a small alteration each time. It constantly dissapoints, with Dean becoming a "fearsome" (as if) Knight of Hell only to be chirping in a musical a mere number of weeks later.

Just. Why. The impaired judgement of the teenage masses is astounding.

It's incredible what two conventionally attractive male actors, some cheesey jokes, deliberate bromance/sexual tension (the real selling point for most of Tumblr) and a whole lot of plaid can do, eh?moreless

HELP meeeeee

By Endzeit13, Nov 26, 2014

Is it possible for me to watch the very first episode of season 10 "black" or not? because I've tried several times now, and each time it takes me to "Girls Girls Girls"... -__-

any help would be much appreciated!

ask jeeves

By juliaclements12, Nov 20, 2014

I found the comment regarding the "hare lip" very offensive. My sister was one of triplets born three months premature. Due to not being born at full term she was born with a cleft lip and pallet ( which by the way is the correct term for the birth defect). Now, I have watched your show for 10 years and I am so ashamed the writers and producers that they would allow this to be in the show. Why would you teach people to judge others on something they were born with and can not control. SHAME ON YOU!!!moreless

Fresh and with feeling.

By RobertHampton2, Nov 14, 2014

Supernatural meets Rushmore.

Brilliantly enlightening.

I laughed really out loud.

I'm keeping this episode for future tv pleasure.

Thank you from me for this episode.

Load More Reviews