Supernatural

Show Reviews (1625)

Superb

Going down?

By InciteTV, Yesterday

This is my first review that I've done on and I feel like expressing my opinions about the current state of this show.

I remember the days when I really loved this show. Everything was new and I didnt get the impression of that this show had too many filler episodes which is what I hate about a lot of TV-Shows.

I love TV-Shows that has a good story and always sticks with the main plot. Even if the show airs 50% less episodes I'm fine with that since a TV-Show doesnt wear out just as easy.

If you compare the current Supernatural to a TV-Show such as Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones. You can tell that it's more quality in those since they dont have these filler episodes and you dont get tired from it.

So my main point is that Supernatural is deffo going downhills compared to other shows. I'm forcing myself to watch Supernatural since I'm hoping that the show will get better.

I'm fully aware of that it's hard to satisfy every viewer but I do know that the writers are not doing a splendid job in my opinion and I could come up with something better. There's nothing epic nor intressting going on with the characters that are in this show.moreless

Awesome Show!

By tdasher, Apr 12, 2014

Loved this show from the moment, I found it. I've watched every season and it just keeps giving the best to the audience. Jared and Jenson are phenomenal actors! And, they work well with each other. I don't cry that easily but they can get me to tears in some of the shows. Guys you Rock! The writing is creative and keeps us engaged and suspenseful. The entire cast is always the BEST! This show always hires great actors. And the lighting, graphics, ALL associated with the show are experts and always produce for us the fans. The best part is that everyone seems to be enjoying themselves and they allow us to share in the fun, too! It's as if, they are saying:" Hey, come with us for a fun ride!" OK, I'm with you.

Thanks to all associated with the show for giving us great entertainment!moreless

WTF are u guys playing at

By barriehovell, Apr 10, 2014

are you trying to lose your entire fan base ..... cos your going the right way about it how many freaking delays have there been this season its getting beyond a joke now and ya know what i doubt im the only one whos gonna stop watching if there are any more delays seriously watch a ep wait a month watch an ep waith a month then u have the nerve to say it will air on this date then come up with some BS excuse why it didnt sort it out FFSmoreless

BEST 'SUPERNATURAL' SHOW EVER!!!

By scarlet54, Apr 10, 2014

Loved it from the very first episode, have EVERY season and will continue to watch it till the very end!

Dean is my favourite but I have to say both Dean and Sam soo suit being brothers

Best show ever!!!

Supernatural <3 Best Show on Earth

By meganryan7374480, Apr 01, 2014

I have been watching this show from the very beginning and I absolutely love it! I love everyone that was ever on the show! I give a special shout out to ALL the people that were ever on the show because the show would never be a show without any of you, and thats what makes everyone on the show so special to me! I love Jensen, Jared, Misha, Jim, Mark, Richard, Ty, and many more, just for the fact that they are amazing! EVERYONE of on the show is amazing! I wish I could meet the in person, because the ALL the actors that were ever in Supernatural inspired me to be who I am now! They inspired me to just be me and not try to be anyone else! The writers and producers are awesome too! I want to thank them for picking the best car in the world! A 1967, Chevrolet, 4-door, Hard-top, Impala was one of the touches in the show that makes me love it even more! I have about 4 of those cars fully restored and I absolutely adore them! I wish I could meet everyone that was ever on Supernatural, and/or was in the crew of the show, because they are the people I look up to the most! They are the reason I decided to take a stand when people were bullying my friends and most of the time me, They are the ones that I look to for advice when I need help getting through hard times in my life! Cast and Crew of Supernatural I LOVE YOU!!! SUPERNATURAL has changed my life in more ways then I can count!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

moreless

The Supernatural of Criminal Minds

By arada, Mar 26, 2014

I've recently been writing reviews episode by episode mid way of season 9 and decided to take a stab of writing a review of the show as a whole. Taking a look at below reviews, I feel like I'm in the minority that liked the horror aspect of Supernatural (aka seasons 1-3). With me, the main plot of Supernatural died with season 5. Beyond all of that, the show continues to exist to cater to its fans. It's a good thing and bad thing at the same time.

It's good for me and all the other fans that don't want Supernatural to end. It's bad because the plot isn't as solid as it had been from seasons 3-5. Back in season 3, Hell had been a fascinating concept. Same goes with demons at crossroads making deals with humans. Ruby was a great antagonist and Sam wasn't filled with as much angst. And Dean? Just looking after his brother and killing the bad guys with a 'devil may care' attitude.

The focus wasn't so much on these large plots that seem to drag on for miles only to bring more plots and then stop a great potential arc. I loved seasons 3-5.

But in all honesty, I loved seasons 1-2 even more. I loved the fact that the heroes were brothers and humans and hunters. I loved that they drove a Chevy Impala not just because it was a cool looking car but because it held memories of their dad and family. I loved that the episodes focused more on the victims. I loved that they had given that horror movie atmosphere.

Supernatural was a fantastic idea from the get go. It's like the Stargate franchise. You can pretty much tell any story you want, run any plot you want. From running from the police that have no idea what's really out there to meeting the Mother of all things to Gods in mythology. There's just an endless stream of ideas. I really hope to see at least season 10 before they end this show.moreless

Amazing Show

By blehblah, Mar 17, 2014

I can honestly say that this show is one of the best I've ever watched. The actors are all phenomenal, and the story really keeps you on your toes! I hope the show never ends.

LOVE DEAN <3

By yurjhoang, Mar 14, 2014

best tivi series i have ever watched ... just knew about Supernatural for 2 months but i watched all the seasons now... hope it will continue to season 10 and more.... my favourite actor is Dean Winchester.... he is such a good man... dont really like Sam.... but i dont know why Dean is taking too much care of him... not fair for Dean, and in this season 9... Sam is hurting Dean's feeling alot....

... and the Episodes about the GHOSTFACER TEAM is all crap... they shouldnt let them be in the show...moreless

just the best of the best

By danen5, Mar 11, 2014

the best show ever since season 1 in 2005 and it's already the season 9 hope to have a season 10 and more :)

Just Supernatural