Supernatural

Show Reviews (1691)

Superb

Missing Episode

By ldyakg, Feb 25, 2015

Want to know where tuesdays episode is,Tues Feb.24.15?

10 Series of Great tv

By hazepurple, Feb 25, 2015

This show just continues to go from strength to strength. Each episode is unique and highly creative. Still a massive favourite.

Cain Fight Underwhelming

By jclalvarez, Feb 25, 2015

After so much hype about how powerful Cain is, how angels can't even stop him and all demons are afraid of get a lousy underwhelming, most boring fight ever. That ended just because his hand was taken out and he couldn't fight anymore without a hand? He throws Dean around the room with his thoughts but kneels before him just cause he loose his hands.

Disappointing!

katt513

By KarenVolker, Feb 23, 2015

Crowley looks like your time is nearing the sad to see you go, love to hate u!Oh yeah kill your mom already!

To easy to defeat

By jpc53, Feb 19, 2015

Demon Dean ... to easy to defeat. Cain, the baddest demon there is, who can withstand the power of the angels, and pretty much do anything he wants is defeated by a man with a knife. C'mon! Crowley could kill both the Winchesters with a snap of his fingers, but he never does. Now he's listening to his mom to run hell because he's heartbroken over Dean. The storyline so far for Castiel and Crowley this season has been small and pointless. Where are the fun loving, warriors we grew to love? The story is moving along way to slow, and each time a big episode comes along, I feel let down and underwhelmed with the outcome. Now we get to wait another month for a new episode about Dean just holding on, Sam being supportive with no action, Castiel not living up to his potential, Crowley being a baby and frowning, all the while the most annoying voice the show has ever had (his mother) is being manipulative. Which is suppose to be Crowley's job. The best part of the season was when God showed up. I'm hoping the rest of the season picks up the pace, and we're not left with everything happening in the season finale like normal.moreless

I Hate Crowley's Mother

By ShanikaNicoleWilson, Feb 18, 2015

Dear Writers,

Can you please kill off Crowley's mother in the next episode. She is so annoying and useless. Thats a part that should have never been written in the show.

. her voice is so annoying.

Time to say goodbye?

By crazyanimegyrl, Feb 15, 2015

I'm finding that this Series which was like my "need to watch - no matter what" 10th series is not that great. I haven't brought all the episodes like I've done in the past. Are the writers bore and is reaching for new ideas, plots, concepts?

not very good

By luka0303, Jan 22, 2015

supernatural is'nt my thing....

I think the engineer was texting and pulled us onto the wrong spur.

By BuffaloATP, Jan 20, 2015

This show needs to get back on the write (Not a mistake) track. It's gone from an excellent story every week to the gates of hell, then the Castiel show, then the Crowley show, to Medatron and everything in between. Please get back to what made this show work. Things that going bump in the night and making my hair stand on end each week. I was born on Halloween and this show isn't drawing me back anymore.

STILL ROCKING!

By VeraMal, Jan 17, 2015

It's the first time a show with a continuous plot has managed to keep me a fan for a decade!

Certainly it has ups and downs and not all seasons were equally entertaining, but the remaining, amazing quartet (J. Padalecki, J. Ackles, M. Collins and M. Sheppard) and the incessant stock of Christian and Pagan lore, urban legends and spooky horror stories has, so far, been enough to guarantee the success of the show.

Stay on air, we'll stay tuned!

Load More Reviews