Show Reviews (349)

By ramytadros2, Jun 09, 2015

I'm addicted to this show, every new season I wonder if it won't be good as the last ones, but it's always entertaining and goo enough to watch it till the end.

Waiting for the coming season.

Was my favorite show - years ago - when it was real!

By loverofcovertaffairs, May 26, 2015

Survivor was a great show in the beginning. Over the years it has become just another soap opera set on an island. Have not the slightest interest in watching anymore.

Survivor Fan Site

By shanecallahan2, Mar 18, 2015

I started a Survivor fan site @ . There's a members area where you can create your own groups and forums, communicate with other survivor fans on topics and strategy. You can even get a free survivor blog, where you can blog about everything survivor. It's all free and I would love to get as many survivor fans as possible discussing our favorite game. check us out if you have time.

Missy Who??????

By johnmayfield7967, Dec 18, 2014

Missy should never have been in the final three. Next show I hope if you are injured you are no longer in the game. Keith deserved to be in the final three and would have won.

Love Survivor, BUT

By alicesmith55, Dec 18, 2014

I am very disappointed that Survivor executives allowed Missy to continue to stay in the game and not do challenges. If a player cannot participate in the challenges, they need to lkeave the game. I have watched every show, every season since Season 1.

Iam a Survivor Fan all the way!!!!

By castark1, Dec 18, 2014

Awesome reality show I wish I could go on the show, health reason keeps me away but I love watching it cant miss the show I have Wednesdays off so I dont miss it, I noticed they don't give a car away anymore but it's still my #1 show over any other show out there keep it going stong can you Outwit, Outplay and Outlast on Survivor I would like to try it

Inspired Australian

By ellieolman, Oct 31, 2014

America should be proud of the broadcast effort made by Survivor. It has accumulated millions of views all over the world, take me for example, I am one of these international viewers; from Australia and loving the show. I have watched the show since I can remember and sneaking up to watch it late at night well and truly after my bedtime. As a film student it has occurred to me that the quality of film has evolved over time and the crewmembers do an outstanding job to achieve the series that everyone jumps to criticize.

It seems to me that a lot of people take time to criticize without understanding the true nature of the show, for example; it's not often you get a television series that lasts 14 years and not have any evidence of backlash within the decrease of viewers, yes people might get bored with it, but the directors, editors and crew members work as hard as they can to keep up with viewers demands and expectation, they have revolutionized the games which are bigger, better. They change locations every year and may even put in a twist and when people complain about the strategy side being full of liars, manipulation, disloyalty, corruptness, etc. It's because 9/10 of the players have watched all or close to all seasons of Survivor and for those whom haven't watched, the episodes go for about 40 minutes and about 15 minutes is the physical game play, the rest is all strategy play. The game does become more focused on strategy because over the years it's like the Russian nesting doll effect, the strategy gets bigger and bigger. But I do agree on peoples opinion with the fact that the survival part is too easy, I always remember when the players had to kill chickens and survive like they would in a genuine survival situation. Within the legal obligations a lot has changed over the past 14 years and I suspect that they have a large influence to how genuine the survival experience can be.

Regardless of what opinions are merged, just remember that the motto is Outwit-Outplay-Outlast.

I've just cracked the code about Survivor

By SpongebobFanatic, Oct 11, 2014

After watching Blood vs Water and Cagayan,I noticed a surprising thing,and no,it's not the snakes and spiders are real. It's always the bad guy that wins. And I mean literally win the million. Blood vs Water, every time I watch the vote and Tyson isn't voted out,I point my middle finger at him and tell him to suck a dick. But in Cagayan,I didn't care much,even though Tony won. See,they let the villains win,so they can talk their ass off so they win. Even my cousin agrees the show is rigged. A good format,but a secret idea that makes me think twice when a new season comes out.moreless

To a few reviewers below me ...

By Puddles99, Oct 07, 2014

Why are people still crying about Survivor bringing back returning players? Agreed, they used to do it often, but you do realize that 3 of the last 5 seasons were all new players, don't you? Including the last 2 seasons. And that in 29 seasons, only twice has there ever been a full blown all stars season. You need to quit recycling the same complaints, and stop being a sheep in regards to just voicing others' opinions.

People had those opinions years ago, when Survivor actually WAS bringing back returning players at an alarming rate. They no longer are, so it's time to grasp that fact because your argument is no longer valid.

Breaking down the numbers alone, the last 9 seasons, 168 people have played. Only 27 were returning players, 141 were new. And 20 of those 27 returning players were in 2 seasons alone. Which means that only 7 returning players have competed in the other 7 seasons.

So the "over and over" point, and the "sick and tired of watching old players" point, is pretty silly. Plus, why threaten to quit watching. Just quit. I enjoy whatever format they use. I prefer new players, and I think the majority of fans do as well. That's been reflective in the ratings the last 5 seasons, and in the shows willingness to start doing seasons of all new players again.moreless

If this keeps up I'm gone, and it's not only me saying this!

By MaryMartinez6814, Sep 27, 2014

I hate this blood vs water shows it's to overly emotional with husband &wife, moms & daughters, ect, their emotion just goes on and on, it's just to mushy, all the crying, hugging . I like it with all different faces with all their personalities clashing with each other, making new friends, challenges were fun to watch. Please no more family members competing with each other, or bringing the same old people back over and over again we want different.

Load More Reviews