She Annoys Me Greatly

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

The twenty-sixth season begins with a long and boring snoozefest.

By meathead704, Feb 18, 2013

I have watched "Survivor" from the very beginning. I have never been more disappointed with a season opener. One big mistake was making the episode ninety minutes in length. That did not help at all. It just made it very dull. Also, it was extremely predictable. When Francesca kept saying over and over again that she was going to play a better game in order to not be voted out first as was the case in her previous appearance, it became 100% obvious that she would make "Survivor" history of the wrong kind. Phillip's ramblings were even more annoying than his first appearance. What's with those stupid nicknames? "Survivor: Caramoan" is off to a terrible start but despite this I am optimistic that the series will right itself as time passes. I hope.moreless

Great episode!

By amazing_race, Feb 15, 2013

This was a terrific start to Survivor: Caramoan! The Fans vs. Favorites concept was a great one last time, so I hope this one doesn't disappoint! I am so excited to see some of my favourite castaways - like Phillip, Andrea, Corinne and Brenda - back again and playing again! Andrea was the MVP of the episode for me, despite the fact that she nearly got the boot. I think she's a great great player and hope Phillip's alliance will go far!

On the other hand, I'm not really intereste d in this group of Fans. It is so boring that they have a cliche cool kids clique and the others plotting to overthrow them. Michael and Matt seem to be the swing votes but they don't seem too likeable to me either. I suppose they will probably grow on me in time, but so far I'm lnot liking that tribe too much.

I think the Favorites will dominate the strength-based challenges, based on what we saw with that first one, and they even dominated the speed/climbing one but couldn't close it out, so I think the Favorites will turn it around.

Hoping for a great season! Poor Fran...moreless