Talking Dead

Show Reviews (6)

Great

Useless Guests

By linewton, Feb 24, 2014

The woman from the Mindy Project was empty filler as a guest. She was useless and came across as vacant. Why was she even on the show? More actors/ producers,etc. from the show please, less people trying to promote their own mindlessly boring shows.

Love Talking Dead!

By lindawilliams52438, Dec 02, 2013

In the future please only have guest on that add something to the viewing eexperience. Guest like that girl from Paramore are a waste of a perfectly good guest spot. (Nothing against her personally, I like the band) Also I would like to see "Carl" as a guest.

. Marilyn Mason was a good guest. He brought up thought provoking questions. He might have come off as a little wierd, but he did add value!

Very Enjoyable

By emwhit2, Nov 05, 2013

I really enjoy this show, but please, please, please promise to never, never, never have Marilyn Manson on again. That was painful.

no go

By bramwijers92, Mar 11, 2013

this show dos not ad anything to the walking dead!

they should leave it at 20min.

its all about the humor while the walking dead is a serios show!

and the geust has no chance to say what they realy think most of the time.

a better name for this show would be, ask things you know you dont get an answer for.

or hey talking about me and how i love the walking

who was it

By Darkangelbaby2, Feb 25, 2013

I can't wait to see who was driving the truck that knocked down the fence with a load of zombies in it looked like a girl to me.

mid-season finale

By kreepyjeep, Nov 30, 2012

we were watching this past Sundays' show,my family and I . Hubby said that it picks up in January again, so I came out with tis not the season to be walking,fa la la la la la munch n crunch. My daughter laughed so hard she almost wet her enjoy watching the show together ,can't think Mishon will let Penny go get rid of the Gov'ner please !