Taz-Mania

Show Reviews (5)

Great

Digeri Dingo rocks my world!

By KurtmanJP, Jan 23, 2009

Great show but I mostly watch it for the Digeri Dingo and Wendell T Wolf episodes. Digeri Dingo is easily one of the funniest, most underrated cartoon characters ever and his antics always made me smile when I felt down. That character was so cool he deserved his own spin-off series and merchandise but never got it. And it's hard not to feel sorry for the Woody Allen-esq Wendell T Wolf, last of his kind, always getting picked on, hardly any friends. He's just one of those characters you want to comfort so bad! Taz himself was alright and the Platypus Brothers and Taz's dad and little brother were cool. The only character I truly hated was Francis X Bushlad, maybe it's the diaper. I was never too fond of Bushwacker Bob and the way he treated his co-workers either.moreless

Taz-mania is the much missed story of Taz, the Tasmanian Devil from the WB.

By Angelofattitude, Oct 02, 2008

Taz-mania is the much missed story of Taz, the Tasmanian Devil from the WB.

Taz, a member of the very popular Looney tune family of characters. Taz spun in his own little whirlwind, going through anything and anyone in his path. Taz-mania the show was very similar to its lead character, it spun along in its own little world focusing on Taz, His Family and His friends and Taz's many many misadventures. My favorite eps are:

Here Kitty parts I & II (what can I say evil kitty who is out to get Taz very funny)

I also love taz's watch which has Eat instead of hours. One of the best animated series ever even though the main character does not speak clear English (I just think he is in too much of a hurry to announciate) It is sorly missed on TV. Taz has grown to become one of the WB's most loved characters.moreless

One of the funniest animated series from the 90's

By Spaction3, Apr 04, 2006

This is one of the coolest shows from the 90's. it always made me laugh and and definatly the better then some of the other Looney Tunes spin-offs (excluding Tiny Toon Adventures, I love that one just as much as this) This had a great cast of characters and some of the greatest bits of humor. It's a shame it's not airing anymore though. I only have one VHS tape of the series called Taz-Tronaut and it has a great batch of episodes. If anyone can find any of the old tapes online, get get it, I can proimise you this is not a boring series, even when it is not funny, it is almost always fun.

I would recommend this show to many Looney Tunes fans, especially those of the Tazmanian Devil.moreless

Taz-Mania

By gdwwe, Nov 25, 2005

This is one of my favourite Looney Toons spinoffs. It is like Looney Tunes but its just Taz who has his own show along with his family. I always watch this show it is a classic. The jokes are real funny in it and it should have stayed on the air.