Isaac Won't Be Back Next Season

By riot

Mar 25, 2014

OH MY ACHING HEART!

Isaac survived the finale, but is still leaving me.

From E! Online:

"Daniel Sharman came to us, much like Crystal did, and said that he wanted to go out for pilot season and for movies and try something new," Davis says.

"He specifically asked that we not kill off Isaac, so that he could have the chance to return. He said he loved the role so much that he wanted to be able to come back if there was a chance," Davis reveals. "But he was at a position where he wanted to stretch his creative wings and I said to him, ‘Well, if we can't convince you to come back, we'll definitely leave the door open for you.'"

As for how Sharman's exit will be addressed in season four, Davis spills that Isaac and Argent (JR Bourne), Allison's father, headed off to France at the end of the season three finale. "The story is going to be that Argent sort of takes a sabbatical in France to deal with the death of his daughter and Isaac goes with him, that's why you see them leaving out the door." (It's also worth mentioning that Davis confirms, "JR is a part of season four.")

And fans may remember that another Teen Wolf character headed off to Europe afterColton Haynes left the show after season two, with Jackson moving to London.
"I think that would be awesome: Isaac and Jackson in London," Davis jokes. "It's Teen Wolf: European!"

Teen Wolf
's fourth season premieres June 23 on MTV."

So he's not killed off and there's possibility that he may return. I guess it's better than him dying. But still. WHY!

I was sure he was gonna be full-time character and even end up in the opening!
Also I was the first to guess that he would get killed off on another post, but he didn't he's just leaving the show.

This just took all the calmness I gathered after watching the finale.

Also while I love Daniel Sharman's face, anyone care to give insight on if he as an actor is would be doing anything bigger than Teen Wolf? I mean Colton Haynes was gaining popularity and such before he left and just had an entire season where he was one of the main characters.

If he does get a new show hopefully it's watchable and he's a main character, otherwise come back!!!

Also this leaves us with Scott only having Derek as were-backup he can trust. There's Malia but we don't really know her.

I'm just gonna hope he come back and guess star. He could come back guys, give me hope.

• Comments (55)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • Comic_Geenyus Aug 07, 2014

Colton Haynes is in a watch able tv show it is called Arrow he is not in it at the beginning of it but then he becomes a main person

• bobbuck4 Apr 01, 2014

I like this program a lot, but it makes me nervous when a show starts losing cast members from the 1st season on. This season ended with a blood bath. I hope it can make it.

• PatriciaSnche Mar 30, 2014

It'd be delightful that he suddenly showed up on following seasons full hunter mode on (with a crossbow, to honor Allison) and kicked some asses to save Scott. And then he could say one of those witty puns of his.

• Waterbender72 Mar 29, 2014

NOOOOO!!!! He was my favorite character in this. Nice, good-hearted, tough, attractive. DONT GO!!!!!!

• XGalt Mar 28, 2014

Maybe he can go off somewhere, bulk up, and become a new action star. I mean we are almost out of them now and the ones still doing action movies are getting a bit to old to be doing them. Anyway good luck to him and he'll be missed....now let's talk about moving this season four premier date you evil cliff hanging writters.

• SophievdM Mar 28, 2014

I'm going to curl up into a ball and cry now.

• Lauravankessel Mar 28, 2014

Me too... This is horrible. He just broke up with all of us!

• KateSullivan Mar 27, 2014

Now in the first totally gossipy thinking, I wouldn't be terribly surprised to find out that he and Crystal didn't talk to each other a lot after they broke up but both separately had the idea to leave the show and didn't think of the other one. Then on top of that, from what I can tell, he was good friends with the Carver twins and Holland Roden so both the uncomfortableness and his two guy friends leaving, he might have thought this would work. But probably part of his reasoning is similar to Crystal Reed's, he was a 28 year old playing a seventeen year old (leaving only Arden Cho and Holland Roden as people who didn't at least start as teens on the show) and he has a very pretty accent he probably misses using.

I know that in leaving him with a clear connection to not only the regular cast, that he goes to France where I am guessing Chris has sane relatives that he and Allison stayed with over the summer and leaves him there, that they had been telegraphing the idea with what they were going to do with Isaac whether he comes back as a regular or just comes back in to save the day in season four finale, is that Chris wants to train a werewolf into being a hunter himself. As Isaac had a reaction Chris could recognize with the twins and that he is smart and that he is a good guy, he was a better candidate than Scott who, well, Chris had his issues with and has other responsibilities and is sort of totally anti killing anything or Derek who is just so damaged.

I doubt Scott will have no back up for long, I mean, the season seems to start out that he may only have Malia (and given that Peter is likely the end game for Kate, Peter probably will hide as back up to Scott for a time) but he has Kira who kind of seems invincible and I bet one of these kids (my money is on the Liam kid) becomes Scott and Stiles' little sidekick.

• riot Mar 27, 2014

Honestly it'd make more sense from a gossip point of view. Because him leaving for his career honestly doesn't make that much sense especially since he's not a main character. I mean Dylan O'brien was able to film a movie where he was the lead, and there was the internship and we still have him. So I don't really see how filming Teen Wolf could interfere with him doing other things especially with them going back to 12 episode next season unless it was for a show that's a sure thing instead just "trying out for pilots"

• Twezzy90 Mar 27, 2014

I agree with both of you completely... (from a gossipy point of view). I personally think this is just another case of why you shouldn't date your co-star... Especially because you just KNOW they would have upped him to series regular for season 4 if he would've stayed.... Who gives up an guaranteed pay-raise and resume boost???

But to each their own and for their own reasons... Hopefully it all works out for him....

• LeonieOnline Mar 27, 2014

I was all set for Daniel to become a regular. I was upset to see Crystal Reed go, but understood where she came from as an actress. I had accepted that Allison was gone and that the next season would have to be without her. Than I hear that Daniel isn't coming back either, and I am in complete shock. I think this has to do with the fact that he didn't die, which does give him a door back into the series if he wants it, but it still feels horrible. I cannot lose both Allison and Isaac. What's left of Scott's pack? Derek. I know Lydia and Stiles are part of the pack too, and I hope Kira can be added to that number as well. But, come on.

• GreyMinerva Mar 27, 2014

I'm really sad to see the character leave, but I understand the actor's desire to try something new as well.
    Both Crystal (29) and Daniel (almost 28) are actually older than Tyler Hoechlin, so if they want a separate career without being "that Teen Wolf dude/chick", they have to start thinking about it (and milking the success that the show is currently having) now.

With Dylan O'Brien's escalating movie career, I'm just hoping we'll get through another season or two before we lose him - because I really don't think it'll be Teen Wolf anymore if HE leaves...

• sofia2173 Mar 26, 2014

Why would he leave?!?! I was so hoping Chris would adopt Isaac to fill the hole Allison left. It would be so sweet, think about where Chris was at the beginning of the series a scary werewolf hunter and now he would have a werewolf as an adopted son, it would be so perfect to see!
    Why Daniel?!?

• See More Comments (6)